Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2007   #31
Xeroer

Xeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished road
I hear word of "South".
Xeroer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #32
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Ressurected
Rockstar. Anyways before the names for VC and SA were announced people just called them 4.
Thanks for that , most are not thinking of IV as a " New Generation " GTA. So IV will be its name. Now we know that GTA- SA... just got shorten by fans an gamers , to just SA , thats cool tho
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #33
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Texas- well tbh, it sucks. Yeah Texas is big and they have alot of big cities, but you take all of Texas' cities and combine them and they still won't compare to Chicago.
DC - wow, what are you going to do?? Blow up the White House?

yeh they weren't my suggestions to be responded to, I was just giving examples of random other US cities that had just as much reason as Chicago.

When considering Chicago;
The only element that seems plausible for Chicago is the Mob side.
Which could mean it's based in the Capone era, which means we would be going back to the 60's, cars wouldnt be as good, radio DEFINITELY would not be as good.

But the diversity of the city in the 60's would be a positive. The Latin Kings would have begun and there would be Polish street gangs and then the MOB. So as long as you dont mind loosing some of the more advanced weapons/cars/music. 1960's Chicago could be a possibility.

whatever it is, I want Vice city/ San Andreas/ Liberty city all to be 'reachable'!
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #34
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOs jOn
yeh they weren't my suggestions to be responded to, I was just giving examples of random other US cities that had just as much reason as Chicago.

When considering Chicago;
The only element that seems plausible for Chicago is the Mob side.
Which could mean it's based in the Capone era, which means we would be going back to the 60's, cars wouldnt be as good, radio DEFINITELY would not be as good.

But the diversity of the city in the 60's would be a positive. The Latin Kings would have begun and there would be Polish street gangs and then the MOB. So as long as you dont mind loosing some of the more advanced weapons/cars/music. 1960's Chicago could be a possibility.

whatever it is, I want Vice city/ San Andreas/ Liberty city all to be 'reachable'!

I don't want Chicago (boring) and the Capone era was in the 30's
Jon P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #35
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
It was just on again.
Was fun to watch.
Can't believe I watched it for 30 minutes..
Old 03-23-2007   #36
Xeroer

Xeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished road
Wow.. that is pretty weird.

Is it still the same timeslot? Same TV show before it?
Xeroer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #37
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Same time, but different show. Came on after King of the Hill...odd since you guys were talking about Texas
Old 03-23-2007   #38
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm
It was just on again.
Was fun to watch.
Can't believe I watched it for 30 minutes..
Can't believe I fell asleep and woke up 15 minutes after it ended
Old 03-23-2007   #39
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy yankee
I dont really want it either, and my bad on the timeline mix up.
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #40
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy yankee
Yeah , your right the 30`s would be not good. But the mob in Chicago has a much longer history than just then.
Its one of the most active places for mob stories , an Chicago is a very good spot. you keep in mind the Great lakes are right there , an GTA always has water. Its a very big city with lots of things that Rock* would use in the new story. Its bigger than LA. My mind is not made up yet.
Rock* s mind is made up tho , an the city has been picked.
Whatever it is... the Gods of game making (Rock*)will not fail us

Last edited by FG; 03-23-2007 at 04:39 PM..
Old 03-24-2007   #41
Ipenguin

Ipenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow the count down on fx is awsome im watching it now!! the sounds a little anoying but im gonna watch the whole thing.
Ipenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #42
FG
CJ would be so proud

FX in St.louis has refused to show it. Has anyone found it on youtube ?
Old 03-24-2007   #43
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
FX in St.louis has refused to show it. Has anyone found it on youtube ?
Slim posted the link the 1st page.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #44
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
They need to do it in Detroit guys, don't you realize?

Detroit... Carjackings...

COME ON!
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #45
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLLo
They need to do it in Detroit guys, don't you realize?

Detroit... Carjackings...

COME ON!
1) Wrong thread.
2) You might wanna elaborate more.
ivar87 is offline   Reply With Quote