Old 03-19-2007   #1
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
10 Days Left

Until the trailer, and we haven't seen any screenshots or heard any information.

Anyone here think Rockstar will give us anything in the coming days? I say no, as we've seen nothing the whole month and it's pretty obvious that the 29th will be the day we hear it all. This is what I expected as soon as the trailer was announced.

What a long ten day this'll be.

Last edited by Lettermaniac; 03-19-2007 at 02:00 AM..
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #2
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh man, the trailers definitely is going to be the beginning of it all.... I just hope the Trailer gives us a clue as to when and where.. fingers crossed that it not guna be a tease of a teaser!
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #3
Xeroer

Xeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished road
What a long ten days?!

Jesus, you guys think you have it bad!
Old 03-19-2007   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
And tomorrow it will be 9 days, then 8,7...

R* are not likely to leak anything out and spoil the big day.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I just realised that there was only 10 days left when i read your msn name before LM.

The first 20 days went quickly I suppose. School has me pre-occupied.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #6
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
And tomorrow it will be 9 days, then 8,7...

R* are not likely to leak anything out and spoil the big day.
Yeah , I kinda thought that way when we 1st heard about the trailer...Rock* is handling this one to a planned strategy....it could be a good sign they have made a speceil game so far an want to maximize its potentail
Old 03-19-2007   #7
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
I just realised that there was only 10 days left when i read your msn name before LM.

The first 20 days went quickly I suppose. School has me pre-occupied.
Yeah it's gone very fast for me. It's just that we're on the home stretch
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #8
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Iím going to see it on the 30th.... at my girlfriends house.... during her birthday party
Old 03-19-2007   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
It's certainly getting excitingly close. I agree that we almost definately won't see anything before the trailer, otherwise why would they make such a big deal by having a countdown?

[conjecture]
It's possible that along with the trailer release that day we may also see the launch of the site with some screens and info, perhaps the blurb at least and maybe even the boxart.
[/conjecture]

*Keeps busy while waiting*
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #10
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I suspect 3 screenshots, a synopsis (blurb) and the trailer on the same day. Maybe the trailer will come a day sooner than the other two though. If they update the site it won't be a complete overhaul, they'll save them for August, September and early October.
Old 03-19-2007   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It's much more worthful to wait 10 more days to watch the trailer, rather than anything else leaks out, in the mean time.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #12
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I was at LEAST expecting the storyline before the trailer was shown, looks like that's not going to happen.

When you look back at it, this is a first. No info, no screens, no story before the first trailer. I must say, I'm not a big fan of this new "plan" that R* has, and I can almost see why Terry Donovan left.
Old 03-19-2007   #13
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
This is GTAIV, it's got to be "a first". They've got to do things different and part of that is the pre-release marketing. It seems odd that the VP of Marketing would leave because Take2/R* wanted to change the approach for GTAIV.

Remember, we're getting the first trailer in March! With post GTAIII games it's been dribs and drabs of info/screens from March-May and then the trailers start in about August. I'm sure once the trailer is out we will get the dribs and drabs then, which is still seeming alot earlier than previously.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #14
victim

Once the trailer is out expect the first magazine articles to come out. They will have the first screens and a synopsis.
Old 03-19-2007   #15
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
The days will run like water. Ooh simile

Anyway, yeah, not really excited. It's a game which i'm looking forward to no doubt, but I don't feel the same like I did when SA was coming out.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote