Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2007   #31
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Kuruma, Sabre Turbo, Sentinel, Banshee, Slamvan. Those five I'd really like to see.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #32
Fat Man Jim
Newbie Member

Fat Man Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
just some more
all the exotics and the tank from SA (it looks the best)
also, i would like to be able to see the license plates this time,and not have them all blurred
just adds for realism
Fat Man Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #33
Fat Man Jim
Newbie Member

Fat Man Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
What Vehicle's would you like to return/see

just like my previous topic,but now for flying vehicle's
once again ill start......
*all the previous
*a stealth bomber
*a 'little bird' like helicopter
*a black hawk (there was one in SA,but you had to mod it to look like a black hawk)
*one of those cooler, new looking apache helicopters,call it like the hunter v2 or something)
*a big carpet bomber plane
*one of those big planes you jumped onto in that SA mission
*a Flying Sourcer, like what the jet pack was (just as a funny joke thing to fly)
and thats it for now

so what do u want people
Fat Man Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #34
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
well you could see and edit the License plate's in GTASA, So they might port that into the next game for sure. Going for realism you take care of the smaller details first
Old 03-17-2007   #35
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Maybe the Andromada (not as a mod), the learjet, and maybe a stunt plane or business jet.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #36
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
You obviously didnt notice the stickied GTA IV Wishlist thread, in that you can say what you want to be in GTA IV, you already made the cars thread outside that and now Air vehicles, and you pretty much said everything, what next...boats, so i will merge this with your cars thread and rename it.
Anymore ideas should be posted in the Wishlist thread.

/Threads merged

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 03-17-2007 at 05:21 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #37
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Forgot to post some new vehicles I'd like to see:

- Return of jetskis
- Cruise liners
- Navy ships (battleships, aircraft carriers, etc)
- Submarines
- Larger variety of planes (747, 767, 777, etc etc)

I'm huge on water and air being improved.
Old 03-17-2007   #38
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
What about something like a B52 Bomber for gang wars, lol, wipeout a whole hood/city in one go.
Old 03-17-2007   #39
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Hahaha, would be quite unrealistic, but I guess kinda cool to see

Speaking of wiping out hoods/cities, if you could realistically damage buildings etc, and then over time they become repaired... WOW. That's something that would blow me away.

And not to sound like 9-11 was awesome or anything, but being able to collapse skyscrapers and other buildings, that would be incredibly awesome, but for this reason. It would add to the sense of the game being alive, action all around. Pedestrians doing their own thing, catastrophes all around you, even if you're not nearby. Look up into the sky at a random moment and see smoke from a burning house, watch a line of people standing outside a club waiting to get in. If I could select the main focus for GTA IV, it would be this. A live world, expressing itself.
Old 03-17-2007   #40
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
My god, yes. The utmost realism is best, I would just love to see that in GTA.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #41
Wicked Member

You wonder if to much realism would make the game more intense and demanding.
Old 03-17-2007   #42
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yeah, I don't want it to turn into an RPG and move too much away from GTA. But little things, like a living, breathing, overly realistic city would be great.
Old 03-17-2007   #43
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Well what outlined in the previous post I made would greatly add to the games replay value. You could play GTA IV for years and years without getting completely bored before a new GTA is released.
Old 03-17-2007   #44
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Infernus
Bullet
Banshee (GTA III Style)
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #45
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Well what outlined in the previous post I made would greatly add to the games replay value. You could play GTA IV for years and years without getting completely bored before a new GTA is released.
Yeah, that's what I'd like. Remember we'll be getting some exclusive content too to keep us entertained