Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2007   #16
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure what you mean by "some what quality."
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #17
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
You will never know if they ever announced it for Pc!
I have a gaming computer too! just like most people I Pirated my Games
except the games I own like san andreas and Oblivion For the PC! Also Half Life 2

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #18
The Constantine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Not sure what you mean by "some what quality."
I meant that I have played GTA on an Xbox and it didnt have that feel of quality and fun that it would on a Sony Console.
Old 03-18-2007   #19
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
Constantine, I know exactly what you mean. But honestly, I could care less waht system I'm playing it on, as long as I'm playing it. And seeing as how I have an Xbox 360, I'm getting it for the 360. Plus, 360 owns
Old 03-18-2007   #20
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin
You will never know if they ever announced it for Pc!
I have a gaming computer too! just like most people I Pirated my Games
except the games I own like san andreas and Oblivion For the PC! Also Half Life 2
PC is the same importance or more than a console release, also since there are Thousands of fan sites on GTA and most of them even exist because of the PC release. No PC release, no mods or hardly the same amount of fan sites which means GTA would be a shadow of its former self.

Also all the GTA releases i think were also released to the PC.
Old 03-18-2007   #21
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayuk2
hmm i dont like playin games on a pc, i prefer to keep them seperate. This time round im using a xbox360 to play gta iv.

but NO console can really be more powerful than a top end gaming pc, never will either.

how long you think you will have to wait before it will be on pc? that wait would be torture lol
how do you truely know that there will never be a console more powerful then a top end gaming pc? you never know these days.. could come out with something more powerful then anything out there!

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007   #22
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
It's because if they could make a console, they could theoretically also make a PC with the same power. However, I think that currently, the PS3 and maybe the 360 are probably more powerful gaming-wise than any NORMAL gaming rig out there, due to the fact that they are designed for gaming. And by normal, I mean something that doesn't require liquid nitrogen and a 2000W PSU to run.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007   #23
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Constantine
I meant that I have played GTA on an Xbox and it didnt have that feel of quality and fun that it would on a Sony Console.
There isn't any actual difference though besides some slight visual changes, which by technical standards are slightly better on the Xbox. Which GTA titles have you played on the Xbox?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote