Old 03-11-2007   #1
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Uh Oh

Jack Thompson is sueing Rockstar games to make them from selling GTA IV and Manhunt 2 why won't he just give up everyone in the gameing world already hates him.
Old 03-11-2007   #2
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Are you the only source for this?
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #3
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Only place i found any reference isn't loading...

http://gaygamer.net/2006/08/jack_tho...ng_frenzy.html

In future if you are posting NEWS, post a link to the article please.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'll put $1,000 on Rockstar winning this.
Old 03-11-2007   #5
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yeah, he's been discredited eveywhere by now, he ought to give up.
Old 03-11-2007   #6
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I found it while i was looking at manhuntuncut.com

And i say Rockstar will win.
Old 03-11-2007   #7
Wicked Member

http://manhuntuncut.com/
Old 03-11-2007   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar Games: (roughly) 23
Jack Thompson: 0
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #9
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I have to admit, I give kudos for JT to keep trying to win a losing War.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #10
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
I have to admit, I give kudos for JT to keep trying to win a losing War.
who?
Old 03-11-2007   #11
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Jack Thompson...
Old 03-11-2007   #12
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

Oh
Old 03-11-2007   #13
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm a Robot
Oh
Didn't I warn you already about making more elaborated posts (outside the Crap shack) rather than making Spam?

Edit: Yes.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 03-11-2007 at 04:20 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #14
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
As far as I knew, he was just trying to stop Microsoft selling the Xbox360 version to minors. It's the store clerks who shouldn't be selling games to kids if they're rating for higher ages.

The wikipedia page has some info on it. Is this what you mean?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #15
Wicked Member

Quote:
Thompson has backed a number of anti-game laws which have been shot down due to First Amendment violations. Recently, he tried to have an injunction issued against the release of Rockstar’s game Bully, but failed.
If he can't succeed with that, i'd say he has no chance against Microsoft and Rockstar.