Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2007   #1
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
The Official Fake Maps Thread

found all these on http://www.gta4.czechgamer.com

if you find more, post them here

Made by TheNamelessGuy

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 03-09-2007 at 07:23 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #2
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
The first one is quite nice really. It would be a good map to mod the GTA3, VC and SA together.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #3
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
The only one I've ever seen is the first one. Some look quite good, though some just look, horrible.

Also, I remember the 'Official Fake Maps Thread' here before San An came out
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Ha, I remember them

I really like that hand drawn one that combines all of the GTA cities. Definitely would be a fun gameplay area, just not as an official one for GTA IV.
Old 03-07-2007   #5
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I've seen #1 and #3 already. Else are new to me.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #6
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
on the first one liberty is north from vice not east
Old 03-08-2007   #7
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Actually, I don't mind the third one. The cities look immense, with a lot of countryside inbetween.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #8
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Nice find Nite, i've only ever seen the first one, the rest look like they were done in MS Paint.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #9
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry a little of topic but do u think R* would include liberty, vice and san an in the GTA IV city
Old 03-08-2007   #10
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by The top Don
sorry a little of topic but do u think R* would include liberty, vice and san an in the GTA IV city
I doubt that, thats like paying for the GTA3, VC, and san andreas a second time. GTA4 will be 100% all new I hope

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #11
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
1 and 3 are really good
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #12
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I may be wrong but I believe the 4th one is based on the Godfather Map? Some of them are good, but in the 1st one Vice City and Liberty City look way to small. The Old Ghost Town is about a 5th of LC, that must be one big ghost town.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #13
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Here's one made by me.
Old 03-11-2007   #14
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
the one that is hand drawn engalnd is smaller than prawn island

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #15
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
The person who drew it had to keep it in proportion so it looks small but the drawer must have thought that it's small in proportion to the other islands.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote