Old 03-07-2007   #1
Bladexen

Bladexen is on a distinguished roadBladexen is on a distinguished road
Not CJ again on please no!

I hope that is really a false rumor, cause I didn't really like CJ. Tommy Vercittie would be nice, I really miss him...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0802999/
Bladexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #2
blackadder18
Newbie Member

blackadder18 is an unknown quantity at this point
IMDB isn't a reliable source for information, you should know that
blackadder18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #3
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
It's just a rumour. I have high doubts CJ will be in the game, but we don't know at this stage.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #4
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Rockstar said that no one or any place from the already made games are NOT going to reappear in GTAIV !! I dont understand how this is so hard to comprehend.
Old 03-07-2007   #5
Fat Man Jim
Newbie Member

Fat Man Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
Rockstar said that no one or any place from the already made games are NOT going to reappear in GTAIV !! I dont understand how this is so hard to comprehend.
theres a thing in this world

its called lying
Fat Man Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
iMDb isn't the most reliable source ever, if you remember they have got it wrong on GTA for quite some time, on both LCS and VCS they posted the wrong voice actors for the game, claiming Michael Madsen and Ving Rhames would be voicing the lead characters.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #7
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yeah, you're right Ash, IMDB and Wiki are nothing more than blogs imo.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #8
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
CJ rules. CJ for president. i'd play SA II III IV V VI and on and on
jammsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #9
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
iMDb isn't the most reliable source ever, if you remember they have got it wrong on GTA for quite some time, on both LCS and VCS they posted the wrong voice actors for the game, claiming Michael Madsen and Ving Rhames would be voicing the lead characters.
Ha, I almost believed Ving Rhames would be voicing in VCS. Promise, I'll never trust on IMDB.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #10
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
He wasn't that bad of a character imo, but I don't want him in the next one. I want new characters and maybe have old characters pop up breifly every now and then.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #11
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo
He wasn't that bad of a character imo, but I don't want him in the next one. I want new characters and maybe have old characters pop up breifly every now and then.
Yeah, having people like rosenburg pop up randomly was kinda entertaining/nostalgic. Wouldn't mind having him pop up again and betraying him again... lol
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #12
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Playa haters can't fade CJ. Word.
Old 03-07-2007   #13
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat
Playa haters can't fade CJ. Word.
Haha! I'm sticking by my original point, iMDb can't be trusted, heck they still haven't finished off the VCS cast, missing loads of people and some wrong credits. I hope Rockstar do break away from the current cannon bringing in a load of new characters and more interesting stories but it would still be cool if we heard something about old characters from a distant view, like on the radio or something, they get mentioned on the news.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote