Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2007   #16
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
A Hispanic or African American. That's as Cool as Claude and as Badass Tommy and as Gangsta as Carl...or Ryder(i think Ryder more gangsta) and a great lady's man (kinda like what Vic was to Louise).
Old 03-07-2007   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah, this is the problem with discussion of what we want before we know ANYTHING about the game. Usually no matter what we wanted, Rockstar never lets us down.
Old 03-07-2007   #18
Scott

Well that's because everyone wants something different. So someones idea will come true.

How about a CEO who got fired for masturbating at work, gets pissed off and rampages?
Old 03-07-2007   #19
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I can't imagine that creating a story longer than 10 minutes
Old 03-07-2007   #20
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I couldn't see it lasting 5 minutes
Old 03-07-2007   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Well it would last until you got wasted or busted

Then the credits would roll in. Ha, what if that was the episodic content
Old 03-07-2007   #22
Scott

I'd be pretty damn happy haha. I mean, I can't see a guy at R* North coming up with it.

I'd be like "whoa, I designed the content" haha

Special mentions:
Some guy called Scott on GTAGaming.com/forums whose avatar told us to "Shut the fuck up, k"
Old 03-07-2007   #23
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Well it would last until you got wasted or busted

Then the credits would roll in. Ha, what if that was the episodic content
Cop#1 10-4 suspect going down town for public masturbation.

Cop#2 He better hope he doesn't drop the soap.
Old 03-07-2007   #24
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Tbh I'd like a punk/hardcore character that doesn't talk much, but makes use of everthing he says when he talks.

But that will never happen.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #25
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
I would Like A Chicano Charecter Taken Place! in the getto! Pretty Similar to san adreas

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #26
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Like I've said in previous threads on similar subjects. The character is usually tied in with the setting. When we know one, the other should be easier to guess. Trailer ftw I'd say.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #27
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee
Tbh I'd like a punk/hardcore character that doesn't talk much, but makes use of everthing he says when he talks.

But that will never happen.
Like similar to Claude except Claude never spoke you're saying? I can see how you would like that, but now I love when GTA has a really developed storyline, so I'd like to see a lot of the protagonist talking.
Old 03-07-2007   #28
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I can see it now, the main character will be...LB. LB was somewhat of an unknown character, yet seemed to be close friends with Ryder in GTA San Andreas. LB most likely had ties to the Orange Grove Families (OGF as you know, was made up of several affiliate gangs such as Grove Street, Temple Drive, Seville Boulevard etc. but had a falling out early in San Andreas' storyline). I expect him to be black, and probably knows nothing of CJ because we know the two never met in SA (LB may know Sweet and possibly Smoke, but we're uncertain). But he seemed to really know what he was doing, like delivering the robbery van and other honorable mentions during Ryder's missions.

It's a long shot, but hey.
Old 03-07-2007   #29
kalifa

kalifa is on a distinguished roadkalifa is on a distinguished road
Lead female character?

How about this? A female mercenary type chick that gets double crossed at the very beginning (game intro), like almost all GTA lead characters. You used work for some Rogue general or something and the mission goes bad, you get injured, captured sent to prison... couple of months pass, your old comrades bust you out in a kick-ass super action escape scene, (non-playable), then drive you to a safe house, show you where to park your cars and shit.

First playable mission: Contact your old merc pals using phone (you dial in the numbers,or just access the names from a list)... etc..etc...
kalifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #30
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
not a bad idea