Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2007   #46
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
But I was just wondering what all you guys are going to do first when you get it.
When I first play it, it will be as per my previous post, but when I first get it I'll probably have a brief look at the map (having probably already seen it online) and then read the manual cover to cover... then onto playing it.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #47
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
When I first play it, it will be as per my previous post, but when I first get it I'll probably have a brief look at the map (having probably already seen it online) and then read the manual cover to cover... then onto playing it.

yea ill do the same . but i am gonna do it during the car ride home from the store. then when i get home ill tell my parents they wont see me for a week or so

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #48
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i'll probably fade out of existance, stay in my room for 6 months playing it.
but the first thing ill do is the same thing i do with all of them, sprint in a circle really fast and then stop and hit somthing and then run.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #49
washablemarker
Amateur Member

washablemarker is on a distinguished roadwashablemarker is on a distinguished road
Red face

i'll screw with the controls for a minute or two, and then kill the nearest guy with my fists..... when thats through imma explore the crap out of the city for hours and beat random people..... i prolly won't start missions for a long while
washablemarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #50
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
I'll probably get right into the action, taking on missions and fucking around with the controls while I do so.

I do this because mindlessly going around murdering doesn't have much too it. I like missions because they usually require a few more than 2 brain cells.

Last edited by Husky; 03-11-2007 at 05:19 PM..
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #51
Aaron
www.VideoHippo.com
Newbie Member

Aaron is an unknown quantity at this point
First I'd go onto GameFAQs and ramble on about a Yeti. After starting a new internet phenomenon (Hey, it's GFAQs won't take too long) I'll probs go do the first mission.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #52
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Do the traditional first mission, then go on a joyride around the city and getting used the controls.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #53
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
First I'll configure my settings, including sound and camera stuff. THEN I will proceed to explore and experiment, concentrating initially on building up RPG-based attributes, orienting myself in the world and searching out collectibles. Missions when necessary.
Old 03-13-2007   #54
NamAim1991

NamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really nice
First I'm going to look at the case in all its glory. Then after fondling it a little, I'm going to open the package and look at all the inserts. I'll have a little chuckle at the not-so-subtle dirty humor of Rockstar. Then, it's on.

I'll first blow off the intro mission to explore a bit and get a feel for my environment. Then I'll probly run over some peds for cash and end up dying/getting arrested before i complete the first mission. Then I'll restart the first mission and continue doing a few more story missions, then explore again.
NamAim1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007   #55
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
I would do the first mission so that it'll help me get used to the controls, and then, its off exploring.

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007   #56
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
the first thing i will do is beat someone to death and steal a car.

then find something hight o jump off
jammsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #57
GameMaster

Hmmm...., first thing i'll do is probably go with what PastorRichardFanatic had first said, take the nearest car, drive around, get to know the place, and probably do some "runs" (what i call running over everyone on the sidewalks, taking money and weapons) I'm going to try to beat the game with no cheats first, and just check out some of the new features, I CANT WAIT!!!!!
Old 03-16-2007   #58
CMinLA

CMinLA is on a distinguished roadCMinLA is on a distinguished road
i will probably do what i usually do, get 4 or 5 missions knocked out of the way and get to a point in the story where it doesnt feel interrupted to go dick around the city/state (country?) and depending on the size of the map and how much is unlocked i'll waste a lot of time usin the new features and explorin the new land
Old 03-20-2007   #59
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
going online i hope
Smokeydogg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007   #60
mETAL hEAD
Smoke mad reefer!!!
Amateur Member

mETAL hEAD is an unknown quantity at this point
probley do whatevery person does when they first get a GTA game. . .
MOVE FORWARD