Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2007   #31
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Do taxi and paramedic. There's no better way of getting to know an area by doing the taxi missions. Then doing the paramedic missions boosts either your sprint or health, which is useful, and gets it out of the way.

Explore a bit, try and get to know the city.

Do some missions.

More or less in that order, myeah.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #32
jd6
Banned
Banned

jd6 is an unknown quantity at this point
ill probs stare at the case for a wile in a amazment read the manual and back( im wierd like that lol) then watch starting videos and then do 1st mission( there is usaly one ) then piss around ina car looking for new stuff.
jd6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #33
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
for me Wonder where the fuck the 360 or ps3 came from

or ill probally drive around and get to know the area im in

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #34
jd6
Banned
Banned

jd6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluff
for me Wonder where the fuck the 360 or ps3 came from
same thing here, achtully but i would prefer ps3 i should start saving up seeing as its nearly in europe.
jd6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #35
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaya
Do taxi and paramedic. There's no better way of getting to know an area by doing the taxi missions. Then doing the paramedic missions boosts either your sprint or health, which is useful, and gets it out of the way.

Explore a bit, try and get to know the city.

Do some missions.

More or less in that order, myeah.
Pretty much the same. I want to do a few missions, then begin to explore a bit and then paramedic and taxi missions.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #36
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
The first time I'm going to do it, I'll have my good friend with me and we'll be drinking champagne.
We're both GTA fanatics
lol I might do the same. Have a drink wile I play GTA IV for the first time, but not champagne

I like doing the first mission because it's normally thrown into your face when you start the game. Then I might dick around after that. Get some cash, etc.
Old 03-07-2007   #37
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_richy66
lol I might do the same. Have a drink wile I play GTA IV for the first time, but not champagne

I like doing the first mission because it's normally thrown into your face when you start the game. Then I might dick around after that. Get some cash, etc.
would this be funny your character in IV is drunk and your drunk as well
Old 03-07-2007   #38
mrkemrksemail
The Tokken Fat Guy

mrkemrksemail is an unknown quantity at this point
First Thing Ill do? Probbably Watch The Intro, And Then Just Start Missions.
mrkemrksemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #39
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
If the Euphoria engine is in it im gonna punch a random guy in the face and see how he acts, then im going to grab his head and smash it onto a sharp wooden fence.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #40
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
do the "inaugural" mission so i can get my save set in stone, then cruise town
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #41
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
I'll probably do the first mission if neccisary, but after that just explore every inch of space open at that time! But if you don't HAVE to do the first mission first I'll just fuck around and explore.
Old 03-09-2007   #42
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be doing the same as i did when SA was relased! I remember loading my truck with my TV and my PS2, beers, cola, and then heading off to my best buddy's house. We played all night just admirring the game!

I'll be doing rougly the same when IV is released! I'll be sipping champagne and just go for a cruise up and down the street, then i'll sit in AWE with my jaw dropped down to the floor, and do the vista "wow"

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #43
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipOstrit
wow.. this board is slooow! im double posting cause i thought it stalled!

my bad
Today it is working slow however. You can delete your extra post through .
Also, might tell you to resize your signature. The size limit here, on this forum, is 450x150 pixels.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #44
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for the heads up Asif..

im a returning member.. so i totally forgot about the sig size limit!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #45
AdamVercetti

Find a car and explore and if gambling is in the game i will gamble to get more money for when it is time to go to ammunation.