Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2007   #1
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
The Official "First Thing I will do in the game" Thread

Ok, so its a bit early. But I was just wondering what all you guys are going to do first when you get it.
Me, im probably going to get into the nearest car and have a little drive around the neighbourhood/place we start in. Just to get to know the first area. Then im going to do some missions.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #2
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd do basically the same.
Just cruise around my block and a little firther and embrace the beauty and newness with my eyes.
Maybe not with a car, but with a new vehicle (if there's gonna be something) like a skaterboard or skates or whatever.
The first time I'm going to do it, I'll have my good friend with me and we'll be drinking champagne.
We're both GTA fanatics
Old 03-06-2007   #3
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
kill somebody
Old 03-06-2007   #4
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Like PastorRichardsFanatic and Ivar said, I would basically explore the neighbourhood before anything else, get to know the place. Then I would do a mission or something.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #5
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

or ride a skateboard(if it's in their) down the streets of what ever city we will be in.
Old 03-06-2007   #6
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
First of all, Id start the missions.. get used to the game.. get used to driving, shooting, etc.. and pretty much keep doing the missions untill i get EM ALL DONE.. then dick around

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #7
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
First of all, Id start the missions.. get used to the game.. get used to driving, shooting, etc.. and pretty much keep doing the missions untill i get EM ALL DONE.. then dick around
In just about every GTA except SA the first ting we had to do was complete the mission
Old 03-06-2007   #8
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
It'll be probably 1/2 & 1/2

1/2 the time Do the missions.
The other 1/2 screw around.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #9
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
What I usually do, pass some earlier missions and wander around the city that I am on.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #10
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Well, I might do the same as Asif, probably explore the city .
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #11
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Oh man Ill do one mission..then dick around

I want this god damn game to last me...a long ass time..Maybe 2 missions a week...seeing as i'm only allowed to play on the weekends..

But...I do that with all GTA games...I like to savor it lol
Old 03-06-2007   #12
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson
It'll be probably 1/2 & 1/2

1/2 the time Do the missions.
The other 1/2 screw around.
/signed

that's my style..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #13
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Finish the first few missions, save, explore the city
Old 03-06-2007   #14
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
First thing i'll do is start completing/recording missions and putting them on YOUTUBE!
GTAmissions.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #15
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm a Robot
kill somebody
Probably the very first thing I'll do

Then I'll drive around to check out the athmosphere of the game. Listen to a chat station. Then catch a mission after an hour or so.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote