Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2007   #16
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I bet there'll be all types of crazy, stupid, dumb, profound, ridiculous and believable rumours flying around soon. Probably more so than San An.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #17
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
Yea, it would be fantastic if they really would put in some freaky poop like Yeti's or UFO's or even dinosaurs.
Something out of the ordinary.
If I see a Dinosaur in GTAIV I will hold you personally responsible, and that means I'll have to kill you. Seriously that is laaaaaaame.

Real people? Maybe people that try and kill you because you killed their brother in a hit-and-run or a shoot-out or something.

Since GTA is supposed to be vaguely realistic, I don't think there's going to be a Yeti, Bigfoot, UFO's, Dinosaurs.., Leatherface..anything like that.

What would be cool is Kinghtrider though. That would be..the ultimate.

Or just a mission with David Hasselhoff, preferably where you kill him.
Old 03-06-2007   #18
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
I heard you can jetski in this one.
Old 03-06-2007   #19
Scott

While your trying to start a rumour, as there was Jetski's in VCS..there most likely will be.

What I do have to say is I hope to god there is no submarine. I seriously think it would be the most retarded and stupid thing, ever.

edit: Except for Dinosaurs. I still can't get over the fact he actually wanted Dinosaurs.
Old 03-06-2007   #20
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
While your trying to start a rumour, as there was Jetski's in VCS..there most likely will be.

What I do have to say is I hope to god there is no submarine. I seriously think it would be the most retarded and stupid thing, ever.

edit: Except for Dinosaurs. I still can't get over the fact he actually wanted Dinosaurs.
I was throwing out examples of something weird. And I wasn't thinking about 50 alive dinos running around in the forest. More like destroyable piece of land somewhere, and if you discover it then there's like a skeleton in the soil.
Old 03-07-2007   #21
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Would you really want velociraptors chasing you around everywhere you went? You would be pretty pissed.
Dinasaurs: Lame
Submarine, dunno where it came from lame: Lame, just make it a mod if people want it
David Hasselhoff: The Hoff would be awesome, do a few missions for him ,drug running, the usual.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #22
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay, I'll repeat it on this page too cause looks like some of you won't bother reading the whole discussion before posting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
I was throwing out examples of something weird. And I wasn't thinking about 50 alive dinos running around in the forest. More like destroyable piece of land somewhere, and if you discover it then there's like a skeleton in the soil.
Old 03-07-2007   #23
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I imagine some Darkel rumors, accompanied by skateboards, children & animals.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #24
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
It would be pretty funny if rockstar mentions yeti's or UFO's in the game, making fun of all the people who were starting those rumors. i.e; one of the characters saying that they saw a yeti when they went to San Andreas, and someone else says, "You're crazy, there's no such thing as yeti's."(or something along those lines)
Old 03-07-2007   #25
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOs jOn
what was some of the true info he posted?
The only one I remember is that he claimed that some of the Pedal bikes in SA would be called "BMX" (and falsely that some would be called "Duck"). What's funny is everyone on these forums thought the BMX name was really dumb because Rockstar North don't use real vehicle names in GTA!
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote