Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2007   #1
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
GTA4 Signatures and avatars

if anyone wants one. I found them on this site. http://www.gta4.czechgamer.com

avitars

signatures

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #2
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Nice idea, but I don't really like any of them tbh.

I'm gonna wait 'till we get actual screenshots etc before I have a sig made
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #3
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Avatars/Sigs based on fake images look pointless, in my opinion. I am sure people will be rushing to make new avatars/sigs after the trailer is on.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #4
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
i will get still images from the trailer and make sigs
Old 03-08-2007   #5
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
those suck, they're horrible..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #6
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I totally want someone to make me a sig of my favourite part of the trailer, and then show me how to put the sig on lol. Wish someone would show me.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #7
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Post a request thread in this forum with a brief description of what you want, size, theme or colours, any text.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 03-08-2007 at 09:22 AM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #8
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
They aren't very good, I'll be waiting for the trailer.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #9
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Yeah um Clansman, how do I actually put up a sig once I have it in my pictures?
Old 03-08-2007   #10
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
We will get that sorted once you have a sig, all you do is copy some text to your " edit signature " box and save.
Old 03-08-2007   #11
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Ok thanks. Do you think someone would be able to capture a moving image in the trailer and use that perticular scene?
Old 03-08-2007   #12
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe you made these from fakes. It ruins the whole point.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #13
Wicked Member

Nite didn't make them, their on the site he posted.
Old 03-08-2007   #14
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I checked the url and it said imageshack so I got confused on that. But still..
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #15
Wicked Member

Yeah, your right though, they are crap, even i could do better than those.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 03-08-2007 at 11:32 AM..