Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Have you pre-ordered GTA IV?
Yes I've already got my receipt and just waiting for October to roll in 8 18.18%
I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I will be 14 31.82%
I'm not going to pre-order 22 50.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2007   #31
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo
Well, you have a point there. I am just hyped that I'll have it on day one. Slim, you HAVE to get a 360.
Yeah I know, I know. I eventually want to pick one up, but I'm really stuck on which version to get. I don't know if I should go cheaper and buy the premium or wait until zephyr (or w/e it was) but spend more.
Old 03-05-2007   #32
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yeah I know, I know. I eventually want to pick one up, but I'm really stuck on which version to get. I don't know if I should go cheaper and buy the premium or wait until zephyr (or w/e it was) but spend more.
Get the reg premium, like asap!
Old 03-05-2007   #33
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah but the HDMI..
Old 03-05-2007   #34
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Just get the premium, the sooner the better.

Back on topic though, the guy at ebgames had me under the impression that they were almost out of preorders...in January. I was like .
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #35
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Good thing I got mine as early as I did then
Old 03-05-2007   #36
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat
Pre-ordered mine. Will try and shoplift one of the mock display boxes in the near future.
Interesting you should say that, this weekend me and some friends went round the mall asking game stores if they had any boxes they'd give away to me to prank my parents. They're getting them in next week
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #37
Rylo
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Good thing I got mine as early as I did then
Yeah, but the thing is, I don't think he knew what he was talking about. Surely they wouldn't be all gone so soon?
Old 03-05-2007   #38
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Well it is GTA, you never know.
Old 03-05-2007   #39
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
i will buy it when it comes out
Old 03-06-2007   #40
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Yeah, I am probably gonna pre-order it for my 360. Amazon usually post it on my doorstep release day. So im going to replace my trust in them.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #41
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I just pre-ordered today. Huzzah!
Old 03-07-2007   #42
Rylo
Banned

Niceee. So, me and you are going to be playing GTA IV online haha sweet. My local walmart usually always has a bunch of copies of new games, so if my pre-order fucks up or something I can easily get on from there. I'll be getting Halo 3 and GTA IV in the same month and in September Detox comes out. Gahhh 2007 will own.
Old 03-07-2007   #43
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo
I'll be getting Halo 3 and GTA IV in the same month
Oh man, I know. This will be great.
Old 03-07-2007   #44
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
I almost preordered it today at GameStop, but decided not to since i didn't know what console to preorder it for :p
Old 03-07-2007   #45
Scott

Same logic as me pretty much.

I would preorder it, but as I don't have a 360 or PS3, I see no point.