Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Have you pre-ordered GTA IV?
Yes I've already got my receipt and just waiting for October to roll in 8 18.18%
I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I will be 14 31.82%
I'm not going to pre-order 22 50.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2007   #16
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I would if I had a PS3 or 360

once I get one, I'll get GTA4 though
Old 03-04-2007   #17
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not pre-ordering simply because I know department stores will have it. Why go to EB Games when Target will have tonnes of copies.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #18
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
Won't be pre ordering. I'll just go pick it up when it gets released.
Old 03-05-2007   #19
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Pre-ordered mine. Will try and shoplift one of the mock display boxes in the near future.
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #20
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
Since I'll most likely get a 360 on Christmas, I'll have to wait to get IV 'til that. But then again, I may get a job this summer if I can find one, so then I could get a 360 sooner.
Old 03-05-2007   #21
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I will be.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #22
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah m5
Since I'll most likely get a 360 on Christmas, I'll have to wait to get IV 'til that. But then again, I may get a job this summer if I can find one, so then I could get a 360 sooner.
You should definitely get a job and buy one. It'll be so worth it to play GTA IV asap.
Old 03-05-2007   #23
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Preordering it off the internet, to make sure I get right when it released. I'll probably preorder it this friday.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #24
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well if you read about what happened to phreak with San Andreas earlier in this thread, I'd suggest going out to a store to do it.
Old 03-05-2007   #25
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson
Preordering it off the internet, to make sure I get right when it released. I'll probably preorder it this friday.
Take it from me, that's a bad mistake.
Old 03-05-2007   #26
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
I pre-ordered it as well as Halo 3 at my local EBgames. Playing GTAIV online on launch day will fucking own.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #27
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I don't even think I can play online on the launch day, I'd want to immediately start the storyline and get to know the whole gameplay area, learn it, memorize it, etc etc. I couldn't just jump into online like that.
Old 03-05-2007   #28
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Take it from me, that's a bad mistake.
My parents won't let me get the game, so I have to secretly buy it off the internet, and amazon.com was good site when I bought GTA Double Pack & San Andreas for xbox.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #29
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I don't even think I can play online on the launch day, I'd want to immediately start the storyline and get to know the whole gameplay area, learn it, memorize it, etc etc. I couldn't just jump into online like that.
Well, you have a point there. I am just hyped that I'll have it on day one. Slim, you HAVE to get a 360.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #30
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
No preorder here, but when it comes out on PC (and depending on what you guys say) I intend on buying it with real money. Unlike the previous titles....
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote