Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2007   #31
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
It's my own.. it ain't perfect, but it at least shows London (where I assume the storyline will be)..

Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #32
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
The Getaway: Black Monday eh?

Looks okay, but released screenshots don't have the Rockstar logos on them. Get rid of those and put the GTA IV logo down there and it will look better.
Old 03-10-2007   #33
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Looks alright but the quality isn't high enough really
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #34
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
And why does it have Rockstar leeds on it? Rockstar leeds won't be working on GTA4, they only do portable titles and the ports of the stories series.
Old 03-10-2007   #35
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Lynk's right, it ought to be Rockstar North (the blue one!)
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #36
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Why? Rockstar North is up north, right? I mean, it covers up America and I thought since Leeds is closer, they made London.. but anyways, I won't be changing it, as I made this one really quick and didn't leave the PSD file.. Also, The Getaway has poor quality, so the pic is poor too!
Old 03-10-2007   #37
unknown555525

http://www.gta4.tv/images/fakescreen...eenshot_14.jpg

Is what some of the work of the developers looks like, but it looks CG.

and this one http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5816/gtaivpruf1.jpg

Is the ATI Tech demo for the X1k series of graphics cards. If you have an ATI X1300 or greater you can download it from, http://ati.amd.com/developer/demos/rx1800.html
It's the one called " Toy Shop "
Old 03-10-2007   #38
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic

Well, this one looks pretty good but the taxi looks weird.
I don't see a picture there. It's been removed.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #39
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #40
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
meh.. one of those screens was from the X360 game "2 Days to Vegas"... and please god, not london!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #41
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
2 new fakes I have seen around.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #42
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH
http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/ps3/ps3-screen1.jpg
That actually IS a R* game, that was going to be an MMO type game, though I think it was cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH
http://www.gta4.tv/images/fakescreens/fake_screenshot_13.jpg
I said to Asif the one with the moped looks like a dangeruss render.

That is a dangeruss render. Look here.

Edit:

Well I'll be damned, I was right twice. Look here.

Yes, that's two fake GTAIV screens that are infact dangeruss renders.

Last edited by Scott; 03-13-2007 at 07:50 AM..
Old 03-13-2007   #43
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=SWiTCH

QUOTE]

Tbh looking at the graphics, this is the one i belive would look most like it. As you cant expect the best visuals evar from rockstar.

All these screenshots, there atleast has to be one which could be real? but not belived because of them not being certified by R*. Just which one lol.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #44
Antonio Montana

@jayuk2
Oh, my God.. I would really like to know what's up with your opinion. Like, did you know it's just a bike from some GTA slapped on a Hitman 2 (St. Petersburg scene) screenshot.. and Hitman 2 is a 5 years old game.
Old 03-13-2007   #45
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES
@jayuk2
Oh, my God.. I would really like to know what's up with your opinion. Like, did you know it's just a bike from some GTA slapped on a Hitman 2 (St. Petersburg scene) screenshot.. and Hitman 2 is a 5 years old game.
I dont expect alot from it tbh, next gen isnt THAT impressive , and the gta series has never had the best visuals. Gameplay will be great and ideas tho yes
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote