Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will you be when the trailer is released?
At the computer watching the countdown for hours until it hits "00 00 00 00" 30 54.55%
I'm patient, I'll being doing something else and watch it later 21 38.18%
I have no desire to watch the trailer/I'd rather wait and play the game as a total surprise 1 1.82%
Other 3 5.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2007   #16
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
If I fall asleep from refreshing the page ...again...an again my call center will wake me if I fail to check in....man , I need a life. whew

Last edited by FG; 03-03-2007 at 09:00 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #17
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
It will be a Thursday and I'll be bored and have no college the next day so probably just wait on it till it goes to 0.
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #18
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I'll probably see it a day or so after, I'm not dieing for it
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #19
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
It'll be 12 noon on Fri March 30th for me (& LM) so I'll probably be at home so I can watch it sooner rather than later.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #20
br0kebusta
Newbie Member

br0kebusta is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure I'll forget about the trailer. Then read in some gaming site that the trailer has been released and I'll rush to watch it, save it on my computer and put it on my mp3 player so I can show it to people who haven't seen it.
br0kebusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Might have to convert it from SWF first
Old 03-03-2007   #22
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
I'll be infront of my computer with a bowl of popcorn
noah m5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #23
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Might have to convert it from SWF first
Flash is usually used as a cover over some video files. Most of the time you can find a Quicktime copy of Rockstar's trailers.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #24
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Plus I'm sure it'll end up on youtube within minutes if Rockstar don't put it there first.
Old 03-04-2007   #25
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
It'll be 12 noon on Fri March 30th for me (& LM) so I'll probably be at home so I can watch it sooner rather than later.
Ahh that sucks, school.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007   #26
Jimmy_86
Think!

Get "sick" that day! Still, it'll only be 3-4 hours 'till you're home.
Old 03-04-2007   #27
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Thank God the trailer will be released a good couple hours after I get out, otherwise I probably would pretend to be sick.

I know for sure that if GTA IV is only a midnight release, then my parents would either be dicks and not drive me out (or I drive with one of them out since I'll have my permit by that time)to go pick up my pre-order at midnight, or wouldn't be able to get a lot of playing time because of them being dicks about school in the morning, so I'll probably negotiate a way to stay home that day.
Old 03-04-2007   #28
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Get "sick" that day! Still, it'll only be 3-4 hours 'till you're home.
I'm going to do my best to get off school that day. You positive it's coming 30th March mid-day and not 29th?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007   #29
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
I'm going to do my best to get off school that day. You positive it's coming 30th March mid-day and not 29th?
According to the countdown timer, there will be 25 days to go at midnight to-night, so 25 + 4 = 29th at approx 23:00 Thursday night.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007   #30
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

East coast USA will be 6:00 PM on the 29th, but it could end up being 7:00 PM if daylight savings has an affect on it.