Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2007   #16
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
The location, the type of game it's going to be, the main character, and the timeline.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #17
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I expect nothing more than a glimpse of the main character, perhaps some cinematic footage and the timeline.
R* might boost the "wow" factor by showing us some real good in-game footage though
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #18
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I expect a small tip about the location at least, a small piece of info on what the main plot is all about and who the new Main is going to be character
Old 03-02-2007   #19
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
A Next-Gen WOW, hopefully. Other than that, just incidental things like location and character hints.
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #20
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
I expect to see the main character, location and possibly the time it will be set in.

Last edited by .:Razor:.; 03-02-2007 at 09:04 AM..
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #21
streetracer
Hardcore User
Amateur Member

streetracer is on a distinguished roadstreetracer is on a distinguished roadstreetracer is on a distinguished roadstreetracer is on a distinguished road
i think we will prob get all the info, whether its in the trailer, or following the trailer in the weeks to come. Rockstar will prob go crazy with info after the trailer is released, thas jus wat i think is gonna happen

mad props to .:Clansman:. for da sig

streetracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #22
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I expect really nothing more than music.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #23
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
I expect the same as most people, location, main character etc. And maybe short scenes of every new feature, or some short action scenes.
Old 03-02-2007   #24
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
My guess would be maybe the location of the game, some of the improved/new vehicles and the main character.
Old 03-02-2007   #25
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Just want to put this out there to some of you who think this will just be a teaser or a short 30 second - 1 minute trailer, with an announcement for a trailer's release and a countdown, I'm sure it will be huge, and longer than 1 minute.
Old 03-02-2007   #26
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I dunno, I'm just gonna wait and see.

Also, I meant to mention, we'll get the theme of the game in the trailer, I think. I'm hoping for a mafia/mob theme again.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #27
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I think this trailer will show ALOT of things and answer a bunch of people's questions. But, we will have already had the storyline and screenshots to go along with it, possibly in the coming weeks.
Old 03-02-2007   #28
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I sure hope we get more information and media shortly after this trailer is launched, and then all throughout summer into early fall when it's released.

@LM, yeah they may use the game theme in the trailer, but it's not always done. However, considering we know basically nothing about the game, soundtrack music wouldn't make much sense in the trailer. I've been imagining what the theme music could be for awhile now, I sure hope it's awesome
Old 03-02-2007   #29
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yeah, I never thought about theme music. It could actually give us a good idea of the theme & time, for example San An had a hip hop sounding theme, with G Funk in it, which was popular in the early '90s.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #30
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah, what's amazing is how much this trailer will be studied in order to discover all this wanted information (Setting, Time era, etc), unless however R* provides us with all this sometime before or shortly after the trailer launch.