Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2007   #16
tmac9wr

tmac9wr is on a distinguished roadtmac9wr is on a distinguished road
All I gotta say about this is: BASTARDS! Only R* would do this to it's poor fans. We gotta wait an entire month until we can look at the trailer!? This is going to be one of the toughest months of my entire life. I must say this is genius by R* though b/c this is going to create a ridiculous amount of buzz.
tmac9wr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #17
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
can't wait to see the trailer, this game is going to be awesome..
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007   #18
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr
All I gotta say about this is: BASTARDS! Only R* would do this to it's poor fans. We gotta wait an entire month until we can look at the trailer!? This is going to be one of the toughest months of my entire life. I must say this is genius by R* though b/c this is going to create a ridiculous amount of buzz.
Calm down. I think a Trailer of the game is the perfect way to start the GTAIV season.

Unless your one of those people where you like : Some random text or a mysterious image let you on a cliff hanger wondering and slowly eating you away from curiosity