Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2007   #31
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
Yeah very true. Apart from in the missions on rare occasions, I dont see how the Euphoria is going to help like it did on that trailer. Would it be, like when you shoot someone its more realistic? I cant see the main character being able to throw people that far. Unless you can build up his strenght so much that he can throw people roughly 50 feet. OMG, I just totally started another rumour, awesome!
1. Saves space
2. Ragdolls - Your never going to ever see the same one. Always unique
3. Supreme Cutscenes
Old 03-06-2007   #32
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Good Point Xan. I still dont think we have really seen what it can do yet.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #33
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
And as far as i know. Not only are there going to be ragdolls. Every action a character or ped or w/e will always make a different way to animate it, Meaning you punch him in the face and he's going to do it differently every time
Old 03-06-2007   #34
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yeah very true. Apart from in the missions on rare occasions, I dont see how the Euphoria is going to help like it did on that trailer. Would it be, like when you shoot someone its more realistic? I cant see the main character being able to throw people that far. Unless you can build up his strenght so much that he can throw people roughly 50 feet. OMG, I just totally started another rumour, awesome!
I could see Euphoria working the best with fighting, or running like were charging at someone for a spear and we go falling over a object to the ground cause of the spear. Or for doing something fun like make our own Jackass video.

Last edited by I'm a Robot; 03-06-2007 at 12:21 PM..
I'm a Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #35
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Can you imagine hitting a lamp-post and breaking your nose. It would like disfigure your character's appearance. OMG, I just created another rumour.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #36
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Can you imagine hitting a lamp-post and breaking your nose. It would like disfigure your character's appearance. OMG, I just created another rumour.
Lol that would be funny then we will need a cast for our nose.

Or someone picks us up and slams us on our arm in the wrong position and it breaks our guy's arm then we will need a cast for that.

Last edited by I'm a Robot; 03-06-2007 at 12:41 PM..
I'm a Robot is offline   Reply With Quote