Old 02-11-2007   #1
Evil D
Amateur Member

Evil D is an unknown quantity at this point
How about a tube frame rock crawler Jeep?

Got a request here....maybe there's already one out there that i just haven't seen, but i'd love to find a nice rock crawler model to replace the Sand King that has fully modeled and animated independent suspension at each wheel, with a tube frame or at least wth minimal body panels. Something alone the lines of what you see on this page http://www.4wheelers.com/photos/proj...ho/rancho.html

It's got Jeep body work but is mostly a tube chassis. Actually, this would also be an awesome replacement for the Bandit since it's already very tube chassis looking, but would need beefier suspension and much larger tires, not to mention converted to front engine.

So c'mon who can do it?
Evil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007   #2
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
What game is this for?

For VC, you can get one very similar to that I believe, and it's included with the Desert Hillclimb mod.

EDIT: Ok, here is the hillclimb, with a pretty similar 'Arctic Truck' included
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007   #3
Evil D
Amateur Member

Sorry, this would be for San Andreas....I just can't bring myself to give up all the little extras that you get with SA vs VC so i stick to SA for mods
Old 02-11-2007   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Maybe these will keep you going till the real one comes along, there might be one somewhere i have'nt found yet.

http://www.grandtheftauto.fr/downloa...life-buggy.php
http://www.gta-mania.com/downloads/i...t=view&id=1119
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007   #5
Evil D
Amateur Member

Those are cool, i've got both

I also have a really badass Bandit replacement that's a lot more detailed and looks killer, but even if you make it 4wd yourself, it's just not the same. I've also got the Mustang Sandbuggy which is what i'm using now. It seems like doing a tube chassis would make creating the model a lot easier.
Old 02-11-2007   #6
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil D
Sorry, this would be for San Andreas....I just can't bring myself to give up all the little extras that you get with SA vs VC so i stick to SA for mods
Hmm, I don't know of any for San An.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote