Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2007   #91
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Hay GTAmissions, I have watched your Mercenaries Vids and you are good. Tell me, When do you get helicopters?
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #92
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by will99
Hay GTAmissions, I have watched your Mercenaries Vids and you are good. Tell me, When do you get helicopters?
You can steal them any time, but they become more prominant later on near the end of the game!

mm mmmmmmm
GTAmissions.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #93
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Where abouts? 'cos I have lost my memory card so I don't wanna do the missions yet because I can't save. so I want a helicopter to keep me busy. Is the hight limited?
Old 04-23-2007   #94
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by will99
Where abouts? 'cos I have lost my memory card so I don't wanna do the missions yet because I can't save. so I want a helicopter to keep me busy. Is the hight limited?
height is limited, but not to where it's annoying. You can fly VERY high, but naturally, outer space is off limits! ahha!

I don't know where exactly man. Go get you a mem. card! They're cheap!

mm mmmmmmm
Old 04-23-2007   #95
will99
Banned
Banned

OK thanks man, you eace:
Old 04-25-2007   #96
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

so...

I've finished uploading Bully and Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. I'm now 5 missions into Saint's Row!

check those out here:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=BonersGames

I'm still working on GTA2. Though the last district is hard as fuck, and it is taking me a while

Those:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=GTAmissions

PEACE

mm mmmmmmm
Old 04-25-2007   #97
will99
Banned
Banned

WOW! DUDE! You are GREAT at this, Well done mate...really.
Old 05-01-2007   #98
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

head up!

I start on http://www.bonersgames.com to keep lists of ALL the games I upload to youtube! Check it! Click some ads, why not!?:

haha
~b.j.

mm mmmmmmm
Old 05-01-2007   #99
will99
Banned
Banned

I have three words for you mate. You are ASEWOME! I have mates who idol your work. Well done. Oh I now have a memory card so I can use your M: POD contact ways to help.
Old 05-01-2007   #100
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Really good collection, a guy on youtube named TomH88 has something similar. If your into this sort of thing, you might want to check him out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007   #101
will99
Banned
Banned

Hay Jones, (B.J) You should work in the Stratagy guide buisness with Tim Bogenn. You will do grat and I would buy all of yours!
Old 05-03-2007   #102
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

Saint's Row is done!

just started Stuntman!

Also, I'm almost done with GTA2, but damn is it ever getting hard!

mm mmmmmmm
Old 05-03-2007   #103
will99
Banned
Banned

WOW! Your Mercenaries guide is brill. I have a memeory card and am stuck on "Gimme my money" so I will take a look at the way you did it. Well done. You are a great gamist.
Old 05-07-2007   #104
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

ok, so this isn't GTA, but still... Check out my 100% on the very last mission of STUNTMAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G397mNCzFw

i owned this game in 3 days. Those of you who have played before are sure to appretiate that!

mm mmmmmmm
Old 05-07-2007   #105
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
lot of work
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote