Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2007   #16
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
Holy shit, that's insane. Great work!

How long do you think this is going to take?
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #17
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
GTA3 is DONE!!! Just started Vice City! Woo!

GTA3 is freakin' incredible. This game' rules.

check out "the exchange". I made this game my b*tch! Took 10 days total.
http://www.gtamissions.com
GTAmissions.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #18
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Holy shit, that's insane. Great work!

How long do you think this is going to take?
took a little over a month to get LCS, SA, and GTA3 completed. Should take too long!

This is a lot of fun, i'm going to be sad when I run out of GTA's.
Old 02-15-2007   #19
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

DUDE - Great progress, I think III Rocks now! - Good luck on Vice city!
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #20
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmissions.com
GTA3 is DONE!!! Just started Vice City! Woo!

GTA3 is freakin' incredible. This game' rules.

check out "the exchange". I made this game my b*tch! Took 10 days total.
http://www.gtamissions.com
You may add the http://www.gtamissions.com link to your first post in this thread.
And, please use the feature instead of making posts in a row.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #21
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
took a little over a month to get LCS, SA, and GTA3 completed. Should take too long!

Jesus Christ, don't you have other stuff to do? nice work though. Checking out some vids right now.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #22
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

You won't run out too fast...'cos you have the old I, '69 and 2 GTA's left for PC and PS1! - Good luck though!
Old 02-15-2007   #23
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Jesus Christ, don't you have other stuff to do?
Besides my job, hell no!
Old 02-17-2007   #24
will99
Banned
Banned

Thumbs down

Dude? Uurrmm, One thing, Not to rush you...BUT! I have been on www.GTAmissions.com and looked at Vice city and there have only been the first 2 missions for 2 1/2 Days. Are you goin' to complete it before you put them all on????? STILL - AASSWWOOMMEE! Work!
Old 02-18-2007   #25
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by will99
Dude? Uurrmm, One thing, Not to rush you...BUT! I have been on www.GTAmissions.com and looked at Vice city and there have only been the first 2 missions for 2 1/2 Days. Are you goin' to complete it before you put them all on????? STILL - AASSWWOOMMEE! Work!
My girlfriend updates the site periodically, I think she'll be adding up to mission 25 some time today!
Old 02-18-2007   #26
will99
Banned
Banned

Quote:
My girlfriend updates the site periodically, I think she'll be adding up to mission 25 some time today!
Oh...sorry dude...Didn't now!!! - Good luck!
Old 02-19-2007   #27
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

Small update: Missions 1 thru 25 of Vice City now available on the site! That is all!
Old 02-19-2007   #28
will99
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Small update: Missions 1 thru 25 of Vice City now available on the site! That is all!
Wow dude - you are quick at GTA - thumbs up. I'm only on "Fastest Boat".
Old 02-26-2007   #29
dankh
I play drums!

dankh is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you delete the videos after you post them to youtube, you'd need a tera of disk space to store all of them LOL
dankh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007   #30
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

All done with VICE CITY!!! I'm checkin' out GTA2 now! Not too sure if i can pull this one off....

Quote:
I hope you delete the videos after you post them to youtube, you'd need a tera of disk space to store all of them LOL
I delete all the raw captured footage, but the finished .wmv's i make to upload to youtube I keep! They only take up about 2 gigs of space per game, but I back them up on DVD's and delete them from my harddrive anyways so it's all good!