Old 07-22-2007   #91
nataskapaus
Brucie baby

nataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished road
I loove your work, but i dont download mods anymore, have you ever considered showing your work to EA or rockstar or something?
Old 07-23-2007   #92
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Yeah but i dont know where to contact
Old 07-25-2007   #93
MK1000
Newbie Member

MK1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a big SA-MP person. SA-MP only allows texture mods, so I had to ask. Are these weapons only textures, or do they modify performance too. I must have these guns!
MK1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #94
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Just textures I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #95
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
The weapons are models and textures, the CJ skins on the otherhand are textures
Old 07-26-2007   #96
MK1000
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIM
Mac-10 fits Tec9 better, since the SWAT team uses the "Micro_Uzi" the Mp5k fit the SWAT and other gangster since its a allaround gun just like the MP5. It would just look stupid if a SWAT used a Mac-10.
But if you really want the Mac as micro_uzi just rename it and rename the hud in the txd and add it to ur game.
I like the Mac-10 as the micro uzi also, probably because the original one that GTA: SA put in looked like a Mac-10. I put it in as the tec-9 first and it worked fine. Then I renamed the files so it would work as the micro uzi. When I went in game to test it out, I found that the gun itself looked fine and worked well, but there was no hud icon for it. I've been trying a bunch of different things, but it just doesnt seem to work.
Old 07-26-2007   #97
GRIM

The Micro_uzi in sa isint a Mac10 its a Micro Uzi

and as i told you rename the hud name in the txd from tec9icon to micro_uziicon
Old 07-26-2007   #98
MK1000
Newbie Member

thanks so much grim. It's really cool of you to be answering everyones questions. Your weapons are amazing too, thanks a lot!
Old 08-22-2007   #99
superpele
Cheesy dude
Newbie Member

superpele is an unknown quantity at this point
This is perfect dude! Just tested this in SA:MP with friends, they were really happy that I found something like this.
superpele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #100
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIM
glad u got it working and nice to see you use my 2pac too
This is Evolution, I just dont use that account anymore. I love all your mods, I have Weapon Pack III and the 2Pac mod, and also waiting for your knife pack.

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #101
GRIM

Releaseing the knife pack now
Old 09-09-2007   #102
metzger
Newbie Member

metzger is an unknown quantity at this point
hi all just wanted to ask how can i replace the gold desert eagle with the real one? it keeps sayin an error: I/O error 32... or do i have to add it? thanks

Last edited by metzger; 09-09-2007 at 06:31 AM..
metzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #103
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Maybe the .img file is read-only, right click on the .img and select properties and un-set read only and save, try installing the mod again.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #104
metzger
Newbie Member

metzger is an unknown quantity at this point
ty but that isnt the prob. i tried to rename it also and then replace it with the real one but it didnt work.. said the same error ... everything else works nicely just the additonal skins.

EDIT:

lol now nothing works... says the same error every time i try to add normal guns too now... am i doing something wrong? 1.activating img tool 2.opening gta3.img 3.finding the stuff i wanna replace 4.replacing 5.error pops up...

EDITED by .:Clansman:. to include a double post.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 09-11-2007 at 02:29 AM..
metzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #105
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by metzger
1.activating img tool 2.opening gta3.img 3.finding the stuff i wanna replace 4.replacing 5.error pops up....
It's best to delete the original file first in gta3.img then add the modded one, try this and if you get the same error, post a printscreen of the error box please.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote