Old 02-23-2007   #76
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nataskapaus
Sorry for doing this old topic but.....
It's a stickied thread, so dont worry about bumping it anytime.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007   #77
icetuner
(wh0 !s th!$ GuY?!?)

icetuner is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be nice if you could make that Kalashnikov which is similiar to the famous AK-47 but is meant to be a support weapon with those big round mags.
Old 02-23-2007   #78
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
yeah it will be made

Im cuurently working on a smaller pack now with a AKS74U and i can use the base middle part to make more aks
so there will be some Aks with drum mag, also im working on a cmag for mp5k, the cmag model is 90% done allready
Old 02-23-2007   #79
nataskapaus
Brucie baby

nataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished road
I love your weapon pack 2!
nataskapaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007   #80
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
thx but the quality isint good so i dont like it XD im only happy with volume III
Old 03-15-2007   #81
RoflNova
Newbie Member

RoflNova is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL I'm desperate for a Browning Hi-Power now
RoflNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #82
nataskapaus
Brucie baby

nataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished road
I like to pick and choose from a bunch of packs to make a super arsenal!
nataskapaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #83
MJKramer
Lieutenant Colonel, Black Company Commander
Newbie Member

MJKramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by the punisher
Try showing the guys at Rockstar some of your awesome work.
the only thing that keeps Rockstar from wanting Grim to model for them, is because
1. they have specific weapons that they want used, and Grim goes above the limit.
2. they want super low poly models of everything. so you focus more on the performance instead of the look.
3. if Grim did go pro with his stuff, I dont think he'd be allowed to mod personally for free and post it here.

if he gets my message, and says yes, we'll be working on a mod to beat all mods. it should be easy to use once its created, but we need to have people able to edit
Shopping.dat
Weapon.dat
AMERICAN.GXT

then we need to have people start adapting a naming system for new weapons for the extra spaces for weapons. it will be so F***ing COOL!!!!!!

I'll, um, start my own thread for this project though.
MJKramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #84
MJKramer
Lieutenant Colonel, Black Company Commander
Newbie Member

MJKramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by icetuner
It would be nice if you could make that Kalashnikov which is similiar to the famous AK-47 but is meant to be a support weapon with those big round mags.
ok, good lord. didnt realize that there was so much need for weapon knowledge at the same time as weapons.

the weapons you are talking about are not "the ak redone" its a weapon simply based on blueprints.
RPD, PKM, ect. I dont really like AK weapons of the old age, so I dont keep them in the front of my brain.
the AK weapons you want to make, grim, are the 100 series, or the AN94 and such. best to go for the today and future when making weapons.
dont forget to make CMag for M4 as well though.
MJKramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #85
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Your proposal sounds interesting to say the least, even if Grim doesn't agree i hope you will consider creating this project once you get the right modders.

Welcome.

MJKramer please dont double post, use the feature in your last post.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #86
mankiboi
Newbie Member

mankiboi is an unknown quantity at this point
problems with GRIMs Weapon Pack Volume III

Hello!

Can anyone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've not used any mods with SA before (with Vice City I just copied original game directory in Program Files), so I just copied original game to a new folder. Game works fine and then I tried to install this GRIM mod.

I opened gta3.img and removed all the necessary files (like colt45.txd and dff, m4.txd and dff etc) and then added new files from weapon pack.
Then rebuild and replaced weapon.dat with new one from weapon pack.

And game crashes.

Thank you,

Mankiboi
check out my movie @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UOOBnZfil0
mankiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #87
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Thread is merged to the actual thread. For any further problem, please leave a message here - GRIM will take care of the rest.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #88
djistheman
Newbie Member

djistheman is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool weapon pack 3

hey wats up grim wanted to know if u have a weapon sound pack to go with the weapon pack 3 bro by the way the weapons are not good not ok but excellent
djistheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007   #89
MarbskiE

MarbskiE is an unknown quantity at this point
ei GRIM, i have seen and downloaded your works. and DAMN! THEY'RE THE BEST WEAPON SKINS THAT I'VE EVER SEEN SO FAR! so clean! but some of your works would be even better if it is tweaked a little bit more. and also, i don't know if this is the appropriate thread, but i have some requests if that's OK with you. seeing that you are the best weapon modeller that i know of, i know these requests would look at their best if it is done by you. these are the following:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR TWEAKING:

Mac10 for micro_uzi - i really liked your Mac10s, but sadly, it only replaces the tec9. it would be great if you have these for the micro_uzi.

FOR REPLACEMENT:

Glock19 for colt45 - i really liked your USPs. but i wish you also have Glocks as a replacement. and for me personally, Glocks give that real OG feel.

Winchester Model 1894 for cuntgun - it isn't really a replacement and yes, just the same weapon as the original weapon skin of the game. but it would be great if you are able to create a more clean and decent looking Winchester rifle.

M61 for grenade - seeing that you don't have a replacement for the grenades yet, i guess this would be a good replacement.

Molotovs for molotov - just the same case as the Winchester. just requesting a more decent looking weapon skin for this weapon.

FOR FIXING:

Tec-9 for tec9 - your model is almost perfect. it's just that the magazine is a little too thick. if you reduce the thickness a little bit, then you'll have the best looking Tec-9 model i'll ever find.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would really appreciate it you could grant me these requests. but if you can't, then that's just fine. and PLEASE, keep up your great and excellent work! i'd be looking forward for your works in the future.

Thanks a lot!
MarbskiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007   #90
GRIM

Mac-10 fits Tec9 better, since the SWAT team uses the "Micro_Uzi" the Mp5k fit the SWAT and other gangster since its a allaround gun just like the MP5. It would just look stupid if a SWAT used a Mac-10.
But if you really want the Mac as micro_uzi just rename it and rename the hud in the txd and add it to ur game.

I do the weapons i like and i wasent feeling for a glock but if i do a glock ill do the 17, thats moore gangster and aslo the 17 fits the cop.

I dont like the winchester i think it needed to be moore modern but still abit old and wood so the M14 was a perfect match for that, and alos just the SEMI verion instead of the full auto.

Grenades and molotovs will come someday but i prior guns before them.

My old Tec9 sux ass and will not be fixed, its a bigger chanse i make a new Tec9.