Old 01-01-2007   #46
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Very Nice Mod GRIM, lots of detail. Only problems I've seen are the Mac-10 being White and the standard Long Range riflr has the same scope as the sniper but is white? Also a shame to see you didn't re-texture the mini-gun but all's well, very nice.
did you use the sami file too? thats what happened to a couple of my guns, i reinstalled the mod and it almost fixed it. now only one of my guns are white
Old 01-01-2007   #47
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
It seems people are forgetting to rebuild their archives!! you must rebuild youre archives else some models may get white, i have writen that in the read me that none seems to have read, there is a reason why its namned "README" and thats not just for my mod but for all mods.

And ASH if the M14 without scope has a scope you must have replaced a wrong file cus i just sheck and the M14 without scope is without scope as it should be so you must have replaced it with the M14 with scope model by mistake. and thx
Old 01-01-2007   #48
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I done a rebuild archive and it has fixed the scope problem I was having, but the Mac-10 is still white? I'm gonna have to check the installer files later one to see if I haven't accidently deleted the Mac-10 txd, but once again, great job on this pack. Once I stop pissing around, I'll load up Fraps and take some pics.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #49
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
ok hope u workit out and get some screens

Currently working on a small pack with

Colt 1911
M870 Topfolder
Uzi Mini
AK74
Old 01-01-2007   #50
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Strangely enough, Installing it again and Un-Installing it with SAMI made it work perfect .
Some quick Pics...

GRIM, Would you also consider working on the Grenades? Because Spawn points at LV and SF Look all cool with your models floating but crappy done Grenade and Satchel Charge Modles lower it. Maybe do some C4 or Semtex Blocks?

PS: Tree's are from RCguys Tree Re-Texture Mod.
Old 01-02-2007   #51
GRIM

Glad u got it working, about the Grenades n stuff ive thought about it but probobly gonna take a while till i do em, got other stuff i want to do first^^ but Commando Funbrero actually made a great satchel replacements some months ago but never relesed, ive told him to do it but hes busy with other things, ive tested it myself and really love it, it also comes with a detanator
Old 01-02-2007   #52
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
you must steal them and post them up
Old 01-02-2007   #53
GRIM

I allready have them, but i cant show them due the respect of Commando Funbrero.
He will have to show them himself.
Old 01-02-2007   #54
evolution
Banned
Banned

evolution is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, this is Emphysema, i just forgot my pass.. AGAIN, and ... I wanna know how to do this SAMI thing.. :S What do I do? How do I uninstall the grims mod, and install :S Or install :S
evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #55
Ash_735

I Installed, Then Install Again, Then Un-Installed The Mod, and then it worked perfectly.
Old 01-02-2007   #56
evolution
Banned
Banned

evolution is an unknown quantity at this point
w00t it finally worked! after i had to reinstall my game and used SAMI and lost all my mods , but who gives a shit.. I dont! but heres some screens

m16
http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m6ma7.jpg
Shottys
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shottysiv9.jpg
Sniper
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snipertg4.jpg
evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007   #57
GRIM

glad u got it working and nice to see you use my 2pac too

Last edited by GRIM; 01-02-2007 at 08:56 PM..
GRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #58
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i uninstalled the game, installed SAMI but it says that i need a new version of it to D/L it, but it won't update it keeps giving me an error, and everytime i install it with IMGtool it will work until i install a certain gun, and im not sure which gun it is that keeps messing it up, and when i got to rebuild the archive it gives me an error reading, is there anything else i can do.

is there a newer version of SAMI i can D/l?
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #59
GRIM

Seems ur SA or ur PC is fu*ked up
about the SAMI just search on google or mod sites and u should find it
Old 01-07-2007   #60
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
GRIM, you should make gun sounds and gun animations (as in the lighting, and colours) and stuff like that.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote