Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2007   #1366
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Started playing San Andreas Multiplayer.
Woo! Asif, let's play later
Old 06-18-2007   #1367
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Haha yeah, I'll be catching you guys anytime. Just watch out for my high ping.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #1368
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'll play in a few hours, would you be able to then?
Old 06-18-2007   #1369
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I'll be on here for an hour may be. My sleeping time has just started. :p
Why not play now?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #1370
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

If we could gather some more people to play right now, then sure. I'll make a post in the SA-MP thread in Crap Shack.
Old 06-18-2007   #1371
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Woo! Asif, let's play later
Lucky, mine don't work. I will figure out something. If not. U guys are ssssooooo lucky. laters.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #1372
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Dead Rising.

Got a few hours in-game 'till my next mission starts, so I figured I'd go up to the North Plaza and take care of the boss (crazy Vietnam vet with machete), but he killed me with little effort. Reloaded, figured this time I'd run up to the Huntin' Shack (The gun store) and grab an inventory full of shotguns to make it easier on myself, but there was a boss in the Huntin' Shack too, standing behind the only counter in the store with a shotgun, and he killed me.

So I turned it off and got on here :<

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #1373
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Scarface: The World is Yours - although I didn't really play it, I just wanted to listen to some of the soundtrack, there's some cool stuff on there.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #1374
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yeah, it's a fantastic soundtrack.

I think I'm gonna go play Vice City for PS2, seeing I haven't in about a year. I feel bad
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #1375
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Scarface: The World is Yours - although I didn't really play it, I just wanted to listen to some of the soundtrack, there's some cool stuff on there.
Yea that game has a good sound track, but the biggest thing that disappointed me on that game was the keyboard controls were locked.... I was like WTF!!. I don't have any clue why the developers did that.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #1376
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
What do you mean by locked? I've never heard it used in that context (noob)
Old 06-19-2007   #1377
Shredaded
Newbie Member

Shredaded is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been playing XIII, mostly coz a friend broke my 360 and I havta talk to sum guys about still getting my warranty
Shredaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #1378
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Welcome to the forums, Shredaded! (even though you actually registered a week ago)

Be sure to read over the rules (listed here on the announcements page), so you don't do anything wrong
Old 06-19-2007   #1379
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
What do you mean by locked? I've never heard it used in that context (noob)
locked as in you can't change them or remap them to different keys you have to use the default controls set in the game like you just installed it. In all the years of playing PC games I've never seen one like that.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #1380
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Wow, that's just odd I see no reason for them to do that. Scarface was quite a good game though, I enjoyed it on PS2.