Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2007   #1126
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Viva Pinata, got bored. Now playing MGS3.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1127
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
HL2: Deathmatch

Pretty innovative with the Gravity Gun and all.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1128
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Guitar Hero 2
Old 05-19-2007   #1129
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
THP8. Trying to get some ranks up.
Old 05-19-2007   #1130
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Garrysmod 10
Old 05-19-2007   #1131
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy
THP8. Trying to get some ranks up.
Highest I could get was 4th on PS3 version. PS2 version I think I got to 3rd though, but the goals are less difficult. I seriously find it impossible to hit #1 in that game, and I've basically mastered the games

Last played was online Resistance. Sucked, nearly every game I or my team would get screwed one way or another. Either people on our team would quit or switch to the opposing if they were doing better.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 05-19-2007 at 02:52 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1132
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Highest I could get was 4th. PS2 version I think I got to 3rd though, but the goals are less difficult.
I got 4th on 360. Anyways, Playing some Gmod 10 in a nit.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 05-19-2007 at 02:52 PM..
John JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1133
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Vice City Stories on PS2. Really odd glitch occurred during Umberto's second mission, "Balls". At one point the car set on fire and I we had to bail out of it. After this, Umberto's men would keep attacking each other via their Micro SMG's, but would never die. Once in another car, for the rest of the mission they would be leaning out of the window shooting at each other, instead of the Cholos. So incredibly annoying.
Old 05-19-2007   #1134
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
The Warriors.

I rented it at release and just recently remembered that I forgot to buy it lol.
I was worried it would feel out-dated but nope, amazing game.

7/10.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1135
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition on the Wii. Rented it earlier. Pretty fun playing with the Wii controls, and the graphics are still pretty decent, about the same as the PS2 version. Takes a bit of practice though.
Old 05-19-2007   #1136
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
The Halo 3 multiplayer beta.
Old 05-19-2007   #1137
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition on the Wii. Rented it earlier. Pretty fun playing with the Wii controls, and the graphics are still pretty decent, about the same as the PS2 version. Takes a bit of practice though.
Ah, I've been meaning to hire that for a while. What's the driving like? I imagine that takes a bit of practise
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1138
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

The driving I was amazed to find pretty easy! B to accelerate, Z to brake/reverse, C to hand brake, the nun chuck analog stick to steer, and Wii Remote directional buttons to change the camera angles.
Old 05-19-2007   #1139
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Good to know, I'm surprised at how easy that sounds after games like NFS Carbon on Wii, which I found pretty difficult to control.

I'll give it a go next week.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007   #1140
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
AND1 Streetball. Getting further on the MixTour. Great game, I get addicted to it.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote