Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2007   #1111
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
2741 secs? Man that was some bad luck there mate. But hey, You have got the highest record in my book. ...so well done.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #1112
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Pro Evo 5, awesome game. I've gotta say, it's a better footy game than Fifa imo.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #1113
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
VC on Ps2, I am 82% I have just completed "The Job" I literally only have misssions left 'till 100% I am so excited, plus I have ALL the FUN missions to. - great game, I am also playing my DS.
Old 05-17-2007   #1114
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Oblivion 360, just got done beating the main questline. Cool little battle at the end
Old 05-17-2007   #1115
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
"What do you need, Champion?"

Last played was some Vice City Stories at school. Was booored.
Old 05-17-2007   #1116
will99
Banned
Banned

I played Lethal Alliance is Geography, got from 56% to 58%. (PS. 2 takes a while on LA: DS)
Old 05-18-2007   #1117
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Just played some Super Mario 64 on Wii... Good times...
Old 05-18-2007   #1118
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Sims 2. Been a while since I played it, picked up right where I'd left off.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #1119
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Played a few rounds of Meltdown on Resistance. No one seemed to be playing
Old 05-19-2007   #1120
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Starcraft: Broodwar, free for all, 7 AI players, me as Protoss.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1121
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Went on Virtua Fighter 4 for a mess about, then XIII. (Both on PS2)

Old 05-19-2007   #1122
will99
Banned
Banned

"Srtar Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" - I really enjoy playing it. A star wars game with many atmospheres.
Old 05-19-2007   #1123
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Battlefield 1942: Road to the Rome, on the single player mode.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #1124
Holster
Xbox Addict

The Sims then The Sims : Bustin Out, got a bit further on both.

Old 05-19-2007   #1125
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Bully. Never played it before, but damn it's awesome. I might buy it too, since it's pretty cheap.
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote