Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2006   #91
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yes, GTAIII has next gen graphics and physicsm and I can turn vehicles by tilting the controller, oh and Claude talks!
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006   #92
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Rofl, I was really wondering if the game loaded any quicker, because of the PS3's power, and stuff like that
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006   #93
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Actually I didn't even bother to notice that. It may have during that first big load, where they have the bar and the artwork keeps changing. Otherwise it seemed the same in gameplay, but maybe island to island loading is faster, wouldn't know, I'd need to beat all those portland missions first, since I don't have the memory card thing.
Old 12-01-2006   #94
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Ok, well keep a look out, it'd be interesting to know

Just finished playing Test Drive Unlimited, I have about 6 cars and $1m, and just bought a sweet old Camaro.
Old 12-01-2006   #95
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Dude I've been hearing so much about TD tonight, and looked into it for the first time and I nearly shat myself. Imagine if GTAIV will look like this...
Old 12-01-2006   #96
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

I know, if it looks better than TDU (which it probably will) then I'll die. It's great, especially the massive attention to detail in parts.
Old 12-01-2006   #97
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

That's what I was talking about, TD I just subtracted the U.
Old 12-02-2006   #98
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Last game I played was on my Career on FIFA '06, played on PS2.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #99
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Not sure if you know about it but...

CUECLUB

PC game
Old 12-04-2006   #100
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
San Andreas again... getting there.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #101
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
We Love Katamari, fun game
Old 12-04-2006   #102
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Splinter Cell Double Agent PS2

I have two question about Double Agent How come the PS2 version is completely different than the 360 version and will it possibly come out on PS3
Old 12-06-2006   #103
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Battlefield 1942
Old 12-06-2006   #104
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

Just felt a craving to play for no apparent reason. A new career has been started.

Just wish I could play on 360
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #105
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Trauma Center: Second Opinion on Nintendo DS.

Oh.My.Fucking.God. Such a fun, entertaining, creative game. Uses the pad well, and is so fun.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote