Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2007   #961
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Last game I played was.. Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat online, stoned.. and i cant believe i got 5 badges in 1 hour.. was amazing

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007   #962
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Mercinaries: Playground of destruction. I am trying to find the helicopter.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007   #963
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oblivion, did a bunch more of the Thieves Guild quests and met the Gray Fox

Actually at first site he freaked me out..
Old 04-26-2007   #964
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I just been randomly playing games sorta. I might get back into S.T.A.L.K.E.R again, I already finished it once and I heard this game had 6 different endings.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #965
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Total Overdose. Alrite game, just been doing the missions on it.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #966
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Think it was San Andreas, again. Not playing San An for 5 months = extreme amounts of playing right now
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #967
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Fuck, yeah!
Old 04-27-2007   #968
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Supreme Commander.

I lover this game.
Old 04-27-2007   #969
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oblivion, basically finished the thieves guild quests, I just have to give the Gray Fox's ring to the Anvil countess and I'll finish the Ultimate Heist and complete the thieves guild
Old 04-27-2007   #970
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Oblivion, basically finished the thieves guild quests, I just have to give the Gray Fox's ring to the Anvil countess and I'll finish the Ultimate Heist and complete the thieves guild
haha that Ultimate Heist quest was awesome, was my favorite quest in the entire game

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #971
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Man the quest was long though, and I hate sewers and caves, etc, so the beginning to me was just blagh

Finished that that quest now, increased a few levels, now 13, almost 14, trying to get back into the Mages guild
Old 04-28-2007   #972
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 on PS2. Pretty happy, cos I won 2 matches on my World Tour and got more dosh, gonna go spend it now

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #973
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Oblvion.

Finished the Bruma quests, did some other ones, raised level to 14, nearly 15 now. Glass stuff started spawing
Old 04-28-2007   #974
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Command & Conquer 3 Multiplayer

It fun to completely rwn unskilled players in this game
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #975
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Oblivion, level 15 now .. taking a break tbh. This game is too addicting.