Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2013   #9346
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Animal Crossing - New Leaf on 3DS

Man I've put a loooot of hours into this game. So addictive.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013   #9347
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Been playing a bit of Borderlands with my housemate. Just beat Sledge. Feels like we've been playing for ages, but apparently this is only like not even a quarter of the story o_o. And we've been rushing through missions too.

Also, on mobile I've been playing Peggle, PvZ 2, Badland, and Bowling Friends.
Peggle is same old peggle, awesome.
Badland is just good art with the very occasional puzzle and some cool physics.. Not bad though.
PvZ 2 is very very similar to the first, but there's a few cool new abilities and items.
Bowling Friends is bowling... But on a phone.. And really well done and you can challenge game center friends and stuff. It's pretty awesome. Add "leggam" on gamecenter and have a game with me if you've got an iOS device!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013   #9348
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
More Dark Souls.

Started another separate playthrough to play with sorcery, not a big fan, but fuck me is that shit OP as fucking hell. The first time against Sif with melee took me a dozen tries, albeit I was still getting the hang of the system. Did it my first with sorcery. O&S took me 3 or 4 tries with melee, did it first try with sorcery.

Used melee on Four Kings on main playthrough. I was sweating that fight so hard beforehand, having heard it was one of the hardest fights in the game. Fucking rekt them. Only needed 2 estus for that fight. Was literally the juggernaut in comparison to them. I almost want to say they are the easiest out of all bosses, aside from Quelaag or Asylum. Fuck Stray. SINGLE Darkwraith Knights are more menacing than any boss in this game so far. The damage they can dish out is insane and totally caught me off guard.

If you go through DaS with sorcery and have never melee'd your way through, you are a candyass scrub and should be ashamed of yourself. Sorcery makes this shit way too easy and takes a lot of the fun out of it.

This game is fucking incredible.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013   #9349
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I need to start a new game in Dark Souls with a better class. My dude is terrible.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013   #9350
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Almost finished with Dark Souls, just Bed of Chaos left before I can fight Gwyn.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 07-22-2013   #9351
Rizqan7
Just Beginner Modder

Location: Ahmad Yani Street, Subdistrict Kuaro, Paser Regency, Kalimantan East, Indonesia.
Rizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished roadRizqan7 is on a distinguished road
Playing Age Of Empires III Asian Dynast and after completing all campaigns, my laptop broken and must changed windows 7 to windows XP, that should remove my AOE III Asian Dynast, and now the CD of game is blister
Old 07-25-2013   #9352
Outlaw Immortal

Outlaw Immortal is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_richy66 View Post
Post the name of the video game you last played.
Scarface, Wii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_richy66 View Post
"what movie did you last see?"
Django Unchained

Outlaw Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #9353
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Finally finished off L.A.Noire, 100%'d it earlier, that's it, I don't have to go back to that game again! Now to clear up some stuff on Max Payne 3 and then I'll be all set for GTAV!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #9354
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Gears Of War 2 - rubbish
Lego Batman 2 - Was pretty good. Fun to play co-op with the gf. And i just like being able to smash everything into lego blocks Story/animation was horribly disjointed and all the progress stuff at the end of the level seemed arbitrary. But gameplay was enjoyable.
Planetside 2. My favourite game atm, but i've only been able to play one or two hours at most every other day.
PvZ2 - Finished each level. Going through and collecting stars now. Just 100%'d Egypt this morning.
Borderlands - Still slowly trudging through with my housemate.
Surgeon Simulator - Played at work a bit both with and without oculus rift. Pretty dang amusing but my keyboard freaks out with anymore than 2 button presses at a time :/ So i have to pinch everything with pointy finger and thumb.
Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault - I play this every lunch break with the work guys. Usually LAN'ing with a group of ~15 or so. Goooood fun.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013   #9355
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Playing through GTA IV in reverse order, so Gay Tony - Lost And Damned - IV. Already finished Gay Tony and halfway through Lost and Damned. Probably going to play some multiplayer on the weekend.
Old 08-01-2013   #9356
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Call of Duty 1 multiplayer. I'm still quite good at this. Lovely.
Old 08-02-2013   #9357
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Rise of The Triad

Not a bad game to be honest they kept the classic feel with modern graphics very well. It uses the unreal tournament engine and the PhysX effects are very demanding on it. I get 60ps constant in most areas, but some areas dip to 45fps on my GTX 770

Also thier is lots of secrets to search for in the maps including secret exits that goe to classic style Rott maps.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013   #9358
Muni5
GTA V Duuudee

Muni5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I played WoW, i was literally addicted to it, now i'm glad i'm not playing that game anymore..
Muni5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013   #9359
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

I can't stop playing Dark Souls.

Going through the game, all bosses + DLC on NG+.

I killed Kalameet, the actual hardest boss in the game for me, at least he was before this.

The first time I fought him, I got lucky with his attacks, didn't even see all of them. This time, I went through his entire moveset a dozen times and went up and down the entire battlefield 3 or 4 times. Was probably close to half an hour long fight. Hands were shaking the last couple centimeters of health he had, and I was out of estus. Was either go big and kill him or not play the game for a couple weeks. I wasn't going to let that cunt rek me being this close.

On the epicness scale, this was even if not better than the Artorias fight.

Four Kings was very challenging on NG+. I still pretty much just tanked them. But getting ganked by 3 other kings, while fighting one was pretty damned annoying. Especially when one of those cunts just spam grabbed the fuck out of me, and 2 others blast their magic wave at me.

Quote:
Old 08-15-2013   #9360
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Starting over on gta 4 before gta V comes out.
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote