Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2007   #916
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
The Curse of Monkey Island, started it again yesterday now nearly finished it.
<3

You got me in the mood to play it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy_999
^ lol its about time...
supreme commander... cybran destroyers are SO annoying when they decide they want to go on land instaed of water...
Just use gunships, fucks em right up

We should have a MP game sometime, and anyone else who has it, would be sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface05
Warhammer 40,000 : Fire Warrior, getting further on the game, but still a while to go.
That game it horrible man, as soon as i done the first bit after coming out of the drop ship i uninstalled it. Chud game =/

Anyway, i just finished Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines at last, had it since it came out and never completed it, got so far and just shelfed it, very long game too, but rather great.
Old 04-15-2007   #917
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Some Oblivion lastnight, started a new game.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #918
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Just played a Zerg vs Zerg game against the computer in Starcraft (Brood War).

I'm trying to play though and win in all combinations. I've beaten a Terran Enemy as all races, now I doing a Zerg enemy... just beat it as Zerg. 5 more matches to go.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #919
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Played some Gmod 10.
Old 04-15-2007   #920
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Need for speed under ground 2 online.. boring now, no one lets me play.. my cars are to good

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #921
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I got Duke Nukem on PS1 for a cheap price, so I've been on that for a bit.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #922
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Vice City on PS2. Miss that feeling of playing this for the first time, or before I knew everything about Vice City
Old 04-16-2007   #923
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Some idiot stole my copy of VC on PS2.

Well, I got it on PC now. S'great.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #924
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
You know who took it? It's still awesome to have it on its debut console even if you do have the PC version.
Old 04-17-2007   #925
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I still have my original day one copies of Vice CiIty and San Andreas. Sadly, there was a problem with my GTAIII disk so I swapped it for a copy that my friend had rented from Blockbuster. That's what you get when you don't label your games.

Anyway, the last game I played was Oblivion, as usual. Since I've been stuck on the couch for the past three days, I've probably got a good 20 or 30 hours in. I completed the Mages Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests, and started the Fighters Guild stuff and did a few other things. I had close to 200,000 gold so I bought the house in Skingrad which set me back about 65,000 gold... 40,000 of which were for furnishings alone. But for an extra 150 gold you get a servant and there's a small quest hidden within the house that's pretty cool yet frustrating at the same time. It's probably the only quest so far where I've had look at a strategy guid online because I just gave up after a while.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007   #926
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Played a lot of San Andreas today, for the first time in, maybe, 4 months. I forgot how awesome it was =/
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007   #927
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, That happens when I play on GTA III then play on VC.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007   #928
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Tiger Woods '04 for PS2, good game, defeated people on my World Tour and unlocking and buying new clubs

Old 04-17-2007   #929
Busa
OceanO
Newbie Member

Busa is on a distinguished roadBusa is on a distinguished roadBusa is on a distinguished road
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on PS2

best football game ever
Busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007   #930
Holster
Xbox Addict

Just been on WWE Smackdown vs RAW '07 on PS2, I'm on season with my created player Bam. It's good to get the attributes up