Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012   #9091
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Beer pong. Its a real life multiplayer.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #9092
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I've just been playing AC3 for the past week. Really enjoying it, does have a few bugs but nothing that has made me want to stop playing.
Old 11-06-2012   #9093
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in love with it, it's awesome.

Only on Seq. 6 but still an awesome game. I spend most of my time in the Frontier just huntin'
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #9094
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Yea I've just got to sequence 10. There is so much to do in between story missions like building up your homestead, so I spent hours in each sequence doing those.
Old 11-06-2012   #9095
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I've been playing so much Triple Town on my phone that i dreamt about it last night! It wasn't even a triple town themed dream, i was actually just playing the game as normal.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #9096
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
@Olin do you also get that armor when completing it on co-op legendary? I'm almost done with that (finished the game but forgot the forerunner mission).

Legendary is pretty manageable on your own, as long as you find yourself enough DMR's or Battle rifles to avoid close quarters combat. a plasma pistol can be very handy too

I very much like the game like every halo before this, but the only thing I'm disappointed about is the look of the multiplayer characters. The helmets and stuff look alot better on reach, most helmets now just look ridiculous
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #9097
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Got the Mark VI armor too (unlocked it today with coop indeed) and a aviator helmet. I always play with headphones on PC but never tried that on 360, might be a good idea.

I do love the new look and sounds of the weapons, the DMR is (for me) still the ultimate weapon and sounds alot better now. I'm still missing a few gametypes though, I use to love SWAT but it's no longer part of the playlist. Maybe in the next update, but it is amazing what they did with infection (flood). Alot better to have actual monsters instead of green spartans
Old 11-09-2012   #9098
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Funny that you should mention that about the headphones, because I was wondering about that. I got a new HD monitor for my PC and was thinking about hooking up my 360 to it aswell (hdmi), which would be ideal with headphones. I'll look around for those cables.

I assume you can use hdmi and those red&white cables simultaniously? having two audio outputs is no problem since I can easily turn off the audio on my monitor.
Old 11-11-2012   #9099
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Right thanks, It's worth a shot since the cables aren't that expensive

Just discovered there are actually 3 forge maps that are quite large, nothing like forge world on reach but I think that's a good thing. Really cool maps to get building , I made Impact compatible for dominion which is pretty cool once you work out how to set everything up.
Old 11-11-2012   #9100
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

I'd imagine the forge maps on halo 4 are better because of their size. That forge world in halo 4 was huge, but the amount of lag wasn't too bad really. I often play 4-player splitscreen and must've played that map plenty of times.

One thing that is really an improvement on the older forge modes of halo is the ability to use magnets. If you open up the tools option (B) you can go to magnets and set them to true. That means all doors, walls etc have magnets so that you can easily connect them together (seamlessly).
Old 11-14-2012   #9101
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Halo 4

it's kewl. Really nice lighting and audio.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012   #9102
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
AC3. Got it and just completely focused on completing single-player. I really liked the combat system, the animations, the visuals, pretty much everything about the gameplay. Story was alright, didn't really captivate me like AC2's did though after about Sequence 7 or 8 and I found it hard to actually like Connor since he didn't have Ezio's charm. But uh, the ending...
What the fuck. I can't be the only one a little disappointed or at least confused. Everything throughout humanity with the Assassins and the Templars was all just a plot to release Juno? And Desmond gets the choice of either saving humanity and dying, or living and dooming humanity to repeat its mistakes. Juuuust a little bit bleak. The in-Animus stuff at the very end gave some hope toward a sequel though, with the hackers and all.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012   #9103
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Black Ops 2. Think what you want about the game, but they've gone completely batshit crazy with the campaign. Technology up the asshole and even more absurd combat. Drones, EMP Grenades, Stealth suits, crazy badass African generals, nano gloves that turn you into spiderman, Twitter is the devil's toy conspiracy.com. Riding bareback while shooting a stinger, doesn't matter if it's anti air this is Black Ops 2.

Fucking mechs with flamethrowers killing hundreds of hundreds of goons like it's Libya. Fucking RTS missions!

Last edited by Xan; 11-16-2012 at 11:22 AM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012   #9104
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMercenary View Post
AC3. Got it and just completely focused on completing single-player. I really liked the combat system, the animations, the visuals, pretty much everything about the gameplay. Story was alright, didn't really captivate me like AC2's did though after about Sequence 7 or 8 and I found it hard to actually like Connor since he didn't have Ezio's charm. But uh, the ending...
What the fuck. I can't be the only one a little disappointed or at least confused. Everything throughout humanity with the Assassins and the Templars was all just a plot to release Juno? And Desmond gets the choice of either saving humanity and dying, or living and dooming humanity to repeat its mistakes. Juuuust a little bit bleak. The in-Animus stuff at the very end gave some hope toward a sequel though, with the hackers and all.
Yeah I get what you're saying about Connor, although I did like him, he is far more serious than Ezio was.
yeah the ending was a bit of a let down. The whole Templar vs Assassin war wasn't just a plot to release Juno. Just the Desmond finding the vault and key and everything leading up to that was Juno's plan to deceive them into releasing her. The war with the Templars was due to ideological differences in how to bring peace to the world (control and order vs. freedom.) I'm assuming a sequel might deal with the surviving Assassin's trying to stop Juno as she seemed intent on taking over the world once released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Black Ops 2. Think what you want about the game, but they've gone completely batshit crazy with the campaign. Technology up the asshole and even more absurd combat. Drones, EMP Grenades, Stealth suits, crazy badass African generals, nano gloves that turn you into spiderman, Twitter is the devil's toy conspiracy.com. Riding bareback while shooting a stinger, doesn't matter if it's anti air this is Black Ops 2.

Fucking mechs with flamethrowers killing hundreds of hundreds of goons like it's Libya. Fucking RTS missions!
I've watched a few videos of it and it looks pretty fun. Last CoD game I got was Black Ops and I was a little let down, gave up on it after a couple months. I'll probably wait until I can find it for a very good price. Watching some videos of the zombies mode made me miss the times I used to have with my friends playing zombies in WaW. Sadly I doubt I'd have the same experience now as many of those friends don't play much at all anymore.
Old 11-16-2012   #9105
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Also worth noting is that you can affect the story depending on your actions.

I've heard that the USS Obama gets sunk, but in my campaign it's still alive thanks to the Chinese & Company which I got on the friendly side through Strike Force missions. Pretty damn neat, not to mention most of the time those choices are completely off the radar, no objective marker or anything. Hell, you can miss it if you don't pay attention to your teammates or etc. I think every single mission has additional objectives or choices that are then listen on the Story menu tab and affect the rest of the Campaign.

Hell, more interesting is that they have David Petraeus in the game, didn't expect that.