Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2012   #8641
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I bought Saints Row 3, I regret it, i've barely played it, it just didn't hold my attention.
I guess that's basically what the problem is for me as well. At least in SR2 you had a larger map to explore.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #8642
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Whaaat, SR3 is sooo much better than SR2. It's pretty much insane.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #8643
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
You best be trolling
He hopefully isn't, it's fucking awful
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #8644
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Whaaat, SR3 is sooo much better than SR2. It's pretty much insane.
i think zero punctuation hit the nail on the head to be honest

i really really liked 2 and was hyped as shit for 3. but it just doesn't work for me.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #8645
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
3 is too ridiculous. I kept looking over at my little brother playing it and kept saying to myself, "Wow, I would not waste a single second playing that."
Old 01-18-2012   #8646
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Just finished Assassin's Creed Revelations and wtf.
I fucking love the series but its fucking annoying that they basically start something new and interesting in the last couple minutes of the story. The fact that it could have gone into a sweet Desmond mission where you actually go into the place that Jupiter tells you about. One thing that doesn't make sense is how the other Assassins knew where to take Desmond. When he wakes up he says he knows what to do and they open the door and it's the place he was shown. Did the Assassins figure it out on their own and just need Desmond and the Apple to open it?

Even though I'm slightly pissed at the outcome of the game I will be buying the next one, and I hope that it actually wraps things up properly.
Old 01-23-2012   #8647
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Gears of War 3. Recently went back to playing it and I should never have stopped.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #8648
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Just finished Assassin's Creed Revelations and wtf.
I fucking love the series but its fucking annoying that they basically start something new and interesting in the last couple minutes of the story. The fact that it could have gone into a sweet Desmond mission where you actually go into the place that Jupiter tells you about. One thing that doesn't make sense is how the other Assassins knew where to take Desmond. When he wakes up he says he knows what to do and they open the door and it's the place he was shown. Did the Assassins figure it out on their own and just need Desmond and the Apple to open it?

Even though I'm slightly pissed at the outcome of the game I will be buying the next one, and I hope that it actually wraps things up properly.
Recently finished this myself, somewhat pissed again, I really get what people mean about this whole Sci-Fi crap in it, I really felt the game did Ezio and Altair justice and their last scene was amazing, I also think the Nexus point is bullshit as Desmond goes AGAINST what Altair and Ezio realise.

And yeah, again, the thing that pissed me off, is that after the brilliant amount of respect Altair and Ezio get, the game fucking cuts Ezio off again "Desmond, listen..." and then it flashes into the Sci-Fi bullshit, I mean yeah we have the short film about Ezio's last days, but just from playing the games alone, Ezio's last words are "Desmond, listen..." before vanishing and leaving him on a cliffhanger!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #8649
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
BF3.

Vehicle combat sucks. Pretty much every other person has every jet/heli upgrade, so if you're new it's impossible to get more vehicle points. For some reason I was incredibly bored and forgot that unless you play an online game the day it comes out, you'll be fucked.

Noshahr Canals is a great map though. Favorite so far.

Last edited by Jay; 01-23-2012 at 05:32 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #8650
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I sort of wish I had put more time into the vehicles early on since I have a flight stick. The problem is the jets are sort of useless. Dice mentioned doing something to make them better but I'm not sure what they did lol.

I found that the best way to get points in a jet is to join a server with not very many people in it. If you join a 64 player server with no upgrades you'll be shot down by people on the ground instantly. It doesn't take many kills to get the flairs and homing rockets. Another way is to just find someone you know who also has the game and take turns killing each other in vehicles. Works well with the jets.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #8651
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
BF3

Killing spree with the tank. Took down some helicopters n stuffs on Caspian I think it was. Also HOLY FUCK OPERATION METRO IS SO INTENSE. That game has some major chokepoints and it gets so fuckin dramatic. Same thing with that map with the narrow streets and uhh a market in the middle. Gets your blood pumpin. But ye. Played 3 1/2 matches cause my nephew killed the power during my 4th match. Good stuffs.
Old 01-23-2012   #8652
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
new vegas. got bored and decided to start a new game and roam around slaughtering people to see how long it would take to get killed.

i made it to primm D:
Old 01-24-2012   #8653
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Conquest on Metro with 64 players is the biggest clusterfuck ever.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #8654
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
BF3, random servers

Keep getting crashes. Piece of shit software.
Old 01-24-2012   #8655
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
More BF3. Holy shit so good. Just suppressing the enemy back to their base in Conquest and WRECKING SHIT.