Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2011   #8596
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
They're going to update the jets to make them better. It helps once you get lock on missiles though. I'm using a flight stick on PC and it's still pretty hard, but a lot more fun than using a keyboard and mouse or a controller.
Yea I saw that they had heat seeking missles, but I haven't been able to get 1 kill yet. I'm hoping that if I jump into one everytime I see one I might get lucky and get a kill. lol
Old 10-31-2011   #8597
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
You'll also get points in it for assists and disabling vehicles. It's hard to hit stuff on the ground but sometimes you'll get lucky and get behind some noob who's never flown the jet before haha.

I just played some BF3 Rush on Firestorm and had a pretty awesome game. Took out three MCOMs (including the final one) and got like 6300 points for the round. My team was retarded at first and most people were sniping but we managed to come back and completely own the defenders.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #8598
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I haven't played anything in a while, though this is mostly because I'm living in a dorm and I don't have my 360 with me. I have to sign in to Xbox LIVE whenever I go home (which is pretty much every weekend) so people on my friends list know I'm still using my 360 (or will be). Of course, Skyrim comes out in two weeks, and Saints Row 3 shortly after that, so I'll be on more often (if only every weekend, still).

The actual last game I played, though, was L.A. Noire. I had serious intents on starting a new game and doing the street missions but I couldn't be bothered to do anything.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #8599
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Played FF XIII for like, half an hour, if that counts. Also played some PC VC.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #8600
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Finished Alpha Protocol. Ya know... once you look over the shitty dice roll gameplay... its okay. Story is cool.
Old 11-01-2011   #8601
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Finished Red Faction: Armageddon and the Path to War DLC.

Fucking awesome game.
Old 11-04-2011   #8602
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I finally got New Vegas for PC and played it a little bit. Can't wait to finally mod it and add a little more fun and replayablity to it than the plain old console version.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #8603
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Sonic Generations on PC, opted for the PC version because the consoles are locked at 30fps so they don't tear.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #8604
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Finished one ending for New Vegas. Independent Vegas. Meh.
Old 11-10-2011   #8605
gw5050
Newbie Member

gw5050 is an unknown quantity at this point
The legend, IV, two days ago.
gw5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #8606
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Uncharted 3, fucked myself over, at a part in the game where I would like a Rifle, but now I have to face one of those Armed Guards with a single Grenade and a Short Range Pistol, and I'm going through on Hard so it's at that point in the game where the guards become amazing shots for no reason. Might have to restart the chapter and keep a rifle on me.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #8607
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Pissing about on Saints Row 3. Christ this game is awesome

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #8608
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I played for a bit but gave up by the time i'd set up my character.. Too much lag on my laptop
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #8609
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
Pissing about on Saints Row 3. Christ this game is awesome
Haha I played that for a bit yesterday. Definitely awesome.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011   #8610
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I played RDR online with some complete strangers. One of them had to leave about 1.5 hours into our free roaming session, but instead of turning off his console like a normal person, he left his console and his mic on. For about a half an hour, we were treated to the sound of Barnie cartoons coming from a TV near his mic, as he was in the back of our coach...
We left him at Bearclaw Camp initially but pushed him down the hill out of the camp so I could get Brumas to spawn.

12 hours later at 2PM, I got back on RDR and by chance joined the same game this same guy was in, and he was still away from his console. I heard the sound of some show on Discovery or the History Channel, followed by the most redneckish laughter I've ever heard. It was creepy.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote