Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2011   #8311
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Minecraft, hadnt played for about a month, but I added the Millenaire mod which randomly generates villages, with NPC's who are all assigned jobs (mining, farming, woodcutting etc) and various stores. As they gather more resources, their town upgrades, more buildings/better materials. When you trade enough with the town your reputation grows and allows you to buy plots of land or have them build a house for you. Pretty wicked mod, added hours to mc.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011   #8312
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon.

I wanted to finally get all the eggs, gems and bullshit. Got to the second overworld, tried around 4 times to collect all the gems in the overworld itself. Came out missing 10 - 14 each time.

Fuck the shit.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011   #8313
claudespeediv
"Hello, Mr.Anderson"
Newbie Member

claudespeediv is on a distinguished roadclaudespeediv is on a distinguished road
Red Dead Redemption
Old 07-11-2011   #8314
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I played New Vegas the other day. It's cool but for some reason I'm not into it as much as I was with FO3.

Also picked up Magicka during the steam sale. Really like it but I find it quite hard. I die a lot. I wonder if it's much easier with more people playing. I really like the magic mixing mechanic, but I feel like I just stick to a few standbys and that may be why I'm getting my ass kicked.
Old 07-11-2011   #8315
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Borderlands. Lost my save and had to start again
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011   #8316
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
Conkers Bad Fur Day i dont think i could ever get tired of this game so hilarious

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011   #8317
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
I played New Vegas the other day. It's cool but for some reason I'm not into it as much as I was with FO3.
Regarding that matter, I know exactly how you feel.

Right now I am installing Fallout 3 along with all the DLC. I got the GoTY edition on PS3 as well, but... I'd rather just play it on PC. A lot fucking faster loading times...

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 07-13-2011   #8318
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Portal 2

Played some coop with a friend.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011   #8319
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Fallout 3. Went pretty well.

Quote:
Old 07-14-2011   #8320
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
FONV: Honest Hearts

It was... okay. I mean it was really short and the storyline was alright. Can't say I found it amazing or anything. Also I wanted Joshua's mask.
Old 07-14-2011   #8321
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Fallout NV, I was enjoying it until I got to Primm. I decided to put on a Powder Ganger outfit to sneak into town cause it was over run by convicts or whatever. It didn't help me against them since they still shot at me immediately. So I run into the place the towns people are hiding and they open fire on me. I panicked and ran out the door, triggering an autosave and now they town is hostile towards me. My only other save was like 2 or more hours back
Old 07-14-2011   #8322
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
Grim Fandango first time playing this seems good so far

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011   #8323
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Dead Money

Meh. Glad I didn't pay money for New Vegas.
Old 07-14-2011   #8324
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
dead money was better then Honest hearts in my opinion

anyway I'm also working on fallout new vegas, I'm up to the point of the Legion Battle at the dam, but just increasing my character skills a bit before I do it.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011   #8325
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Played a little SM64 DS, then a tiny bit of FO3. Hopefully I will be getting NV along with its expansions (On PC) in a day or so.

Quote: