Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2011   #8266
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
LA Noire. Finished off Homicide, started my first case of Vice.
Old 05-22-2011   #8267
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

It's pretty fun. A lot of Minecraft qualities, but with a shit load more stuff to build. The enemies can be overwhelming, which is challenging, but also annoying at times. Was only $9.99 on Steam and totally worth it.
Hah, I was playing Terraria yesterday and today mostly.

It has something that Minecraft lacks, something to actually bloody do. An endgame, bosses, rpg elements and etc.

The COOP is fun as hell too. Managed to snag a nice Passive Regeneration Bracelet thingie so I can pretty much hide and heal anytime
Old 05-22-2011   #8268
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
L.A Noire.

Was halfway through The Fallen Idol then decided to watch some TV, to be honest I'm surprisingly kinda bored of the game already. Overall nothing so far has really attracted me to continue or let alone actually finish the game, only thing I like so far about it is that it sets a challenge like no other game ever has.

Might give it another try tomorrow though.
Old 05-22-2011   #8269
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
L.A Noire.

Was halfway through The Fallen Idol then decided to watch some TV, to be honest I'm surprisingly kinda bored of the game already. Overall nothing so far has really attracted me to continue or let alone actually finish the game, only thing I like so far about it is that it sets a challenge like no other game ever has.

Might give it another try tomorrow though.
It picks up when you finish traffic and get promoted to homicide.
Old 05-22-2011   #8270
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
If anything it got worse for me in Homicide, oh another dead woman, oh lets look for the usual clues, oh missing jewellery.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #8271
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Hah, I was playing Terraria yesterday and today mostly.

It has something that Minecraft lacks, something to actually bloody do. An endgame, bosses, rpg elements and etc.

The COOP is fun as hell too. Managed to snag a nice Passive Regeneration Bracelet thingie so I can pretty much hide and heal anytime
In a way, yeah. But people can get pretty creative with such a limited amount of tools. Though I wish they'd add in merchants and a currency if anything. Oh and just to be able to hold a torch and light your surrounding area instead of throwing countless torches down. Not cookies and achievements.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011   #8272
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
If anything it got worse for me in Homicide, oh another dead woman, oh lets look for the usual clues, oh missing jewellery.
lol
I figured out it was the temp barman after like 2 or 3 victims. The ending of Homicide was a bit of a let down with them basically saying the killer didn't exist.
Old 05-27-2011   #8273
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
TERRARIA FOR MAC

PLEASE

It looks so awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011   #8274
lillb
Casual User

Finished LA Noire last night.
Went back and got the last newspaper I had missed and found all the landmarks I missed.
Did a couple street crimes. I may try for 100% on this, although the film reels seem to be a bit of a bitch to find. I hadn't found one on my own until the last case of the game and the other two I went looking for weren't even exactly where the map (on the social club) said they were.
Old 05-27-2011   #8275
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Terraria.

In the past hour I managed to accidentally destroy three shadow orbs thus accidentally summoning the Eater of Worlds boss and accidentally kill him getting accidental demonite ore and said shadow scales thus accidentally crafting said shadow armour

and also finding a Ball O' Hurt which has to be a fucking kickass weapons.

And I also found a Light Orb spell which makes torches fucking useless. I have two regeneration bands and two mana regeneration band.

I am now The Fist of The North Star motherfucker yeeah. I went from Zero to God.

--
Anybody here who plays Terraria: Make a server and invite me. I'll give you a Demonite weapon, the Light's Bane. It does 16 with Fast Speed, it's a sword.

edit: Got another Ball O' Hurt for anybody wanting it. 15 Damage Flail thingy, epic in close quarters

Last edited by Xan; 05-27-2011 at 11:51 AM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011   #8276
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Got back into City of Heroes. They added a bunch of end game content so I'm checking that out. Fun fun fun fun.
Old 05-31-2011   #8277
lillb
Casual User

LA Noire. 5 starred a couple traffic cases and then finished off all the street crimes. I want to go for 100% but I don't really feel like finding all those film reels.
Old 05-31-2011   #8278
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Played GTA:IV for a little bit with a buddy of mine on XBL.

We killed some people in free-roam. That's bout it. Honestly, xbox is getting hella boring...
Old 06-01-2011   #8279
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
MOAR CITY OF HEROES. STEAMPUNK COSTUMES! SUCH A WHORE
Old 06-02-2011   #8280
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Deus Ex HR Preview Build

Mite b cool, but I still miss that old school deus ex vibe. You don't need every little detail and alternative pointed out. That's what made the first game fun. Nobody held your hand on exploration.

edit: My bad. In the Options you can disable things like:

Highlighted Items, Automatic Inventory sorting, Highlighting story/Mission stuff and etc. They really took a good path with this.

Also, DX11 support with Tessellation (Not in the Preview Build). Kinda limited on what you can set via settings for now.

Last edited by Xan; 06-02-2011 at 09:29 AM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote