Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007   #811
Under_score
The Snuke

Under_score is an unknown quantity at this point
The last game I played was The Sims 2. Affair heaven.
Under_score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #812
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Went to a store and played Motorstorm on PS3. Was great, amazing detail on the tracks and things. Looking forward to getting a PS3 myself in a couple of months.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #813
Under_score
The Snuke

Under_score is an unknown quantity at this point
The last game I've played is Project Gotham Racing 3.
Under_score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #814
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Just played Call of Duty 3 online. Great game but it is hard to get a game going. btw PGR owns.
Old 03-31-2007   #815
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
More Oblivion.

God... I did the most retarded quest today. So apparently some asshole stole the Countess of Chorral's favorite painting and she appoints you as an investigator to solve the crime. All you do is question some people in the castle and then look for evidence. I found two of three pieces of evidence needed but the third one I just found by pure luck after about two hours of searching and following people arround. It was the most hard to notice thing I've ever seen. >__>

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #816
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
The last game i played was God of War. Everytime i stick it in i'm ike, "Woah", at the attention to details and graphics considerig its on the PS2. Can't wait for the next installment.
Old 03-31-2007   #817
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Tekken 5 on PS2.

Completed that horrible excuse of a game called Devil Within.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #818
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Getting Oblivion in liek a few hours.

Just finished a round of Unreal Tournament 2004 on PC. Been a WHILE since I last played the game. And six disc installations suck, btw.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #819
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
the sims 2 like 4 days ago

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #820
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
God of War II.

I seriously cannot believe how great this game is. Sequels don't get much better than this.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #821
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Getting Oblivion in liek a few hours.

Just finished a round of Unreal Tournament 2004 on PC. Been a WHILE since I last played the game. And six disc installations suck, btw.
I was at Best Buy today.. and didn't buy it.. I even touched it... I had $80 on me...

Last played was San Andreas. I felt I needed to play it after the trailer.
Old 03-31-2007   #822
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
MGS2, Bully, VCS, MGS: PO

In that order from most recent to least recent.
Old 03-31-2007   #823
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Simpsons Hit N Run on me PS2. Still unlocking all the stuff and trying to get past the last few missions..

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #824
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
MTA Vice City on l'Ordinateur, just to see if it worked.
Old 03-31-2007   #825
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Wasn't really a game a played last, but I tried out the remote play feature with the PS3 and PSP, man, pretty effing cool!