Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2011   #8041
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Red Dead Redemption online, just done a few gang hideouts by throwing tomahawks at them, before that, got the trophy "Heading South on a White Bronco" and "Friends in High Places".
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #8042
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Gran Turismo 5

Tearing it up in a Skyline

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #8043
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Played through more of the story, want to try multiplayer but the singleplayer has me hooked right now

Also jumped on Black Ops last night
Did moderately well in most matches but ended on a really poor game.

Also played a little Dragon Quest before bed.
Old 01-07-2011   #8044
Severed Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Severed Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond repute
Played DJ hero at a mates house the other day. Wasnt as bad as the other time i played it, but it got old after a few songs.
Severed Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #8045
Hagvok_Grrro
I'm The Best At Space

Hagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond reputeHagvok_Grrro has a reputation beyond repute
Played some Demon Souls, defeated that first one.. Phanax(sp) i think, then saved when i got back to the Nexus

Also played some God of War III
Killed Hades, Behanded Gaia, Just got to the City of Olympus

I love greek mythology
Hagvok_Grrro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #8046
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Played DJ hero at a mates house the other day. Wasnt as bad as the other time i played it, but it got old after a few songs.
lol played that the other day and we got wicked into it
we were also drinking which helps

Just played a shitload of Black Ops
Prestiged today and got to level 20
Old 01-07-2011   #8047
Severed Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Severed Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond reputeSevered Legham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, i was drinking to but i was only on my 6th or so beer so i wasnt drunk enough for it to be an improvement
Old 01-07-2011   #8048
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Mass Effect 1

I loved Mass Effect 2 so I figured I would try the first one to better understand the storyline and to port my gamesave over to ME2.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #8049
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Red Dead Redemption. Decided like 2 days ago that I wanted the Platinum Trophy. Hard work and a lot of free time has paid off.

It's the most beautiful Platinum trophy ever...
The last trophies were pretty easy really, but just annoying. Had to win 4 consecutive team games, 3 consecutive FFA games, get 10 assists on a hideout, and form a posse of 8. Did the last two of them within 10 minutes of eachother with some random people that came into the game.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011   #8050
Severed Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

I've been playing Super Meat Boy. Pretty awesome game. I like the fast style to it, instant respawns and such. Makes for no nasty waits. Also the sound track is fucking awesome! One of the best sound tracks in a game.

I also played Batman: AA. This game has some bloody serious issues.. It's a good game when you can play it but its a fucking bitch of a thing to get working. Has no autosave, and yet im sure i manually saved it last time i played it but when i came on today all the progress from last time was lost. GFWL - No need to say any more about that. AND there are no video quality settings wtf is up with that. It was running ok at first for me but then i had some mega lag when there was AI walking around and it made the game completely unplayable. I fought three dudes then gave up.
Old 01-09-2011   #8051
lillb
Casual User

Batman worked flawlessly on xbox must be a GFWL issue.

I last played Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
I conquered a couple more Borgia towers, ranked up 2 of my recruits to assassins, and did other side quests.
Old 01-09-2011   #8052
Severed Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

yeah, GFWL works ok, it's just a pain in the dick that you HAVE to sign up to even play the game.. And i cant remember who but someone else here was getting problems because of gfwl to.

Anywhooo. Played more Super Meat Boy. Audio is buggered up, but oh well.. just means i miss the awesome soundtrack temporarily. I also played Beat Hazard which is enjoyable as always.
I "played" the polynomial.. Had no idea what to do because theres nothing that explains what the game is or what to do, but i did some googling and it seems to be aimed at more of a visual experience than a gameplay thing..

I also played World Of Goo for a while for the first time. Good game! Pretty fun physics sim puzzle game.
Old 01-09-2011   #8053
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Fallout NV

Just having fun with a nice Mossberg 590 I got from a mod. Unlike every other normal weapon in New Vegas, this packs a punch. I mean, really kicks your mother in her vagina hard.

Also, mod added the M7 Bayonet which acts like a nice Melee weapon
Old 01-11-2011   #8054
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Mass Effect 1

I just finished it for the first time using Paragon Mode, now to import my gamesave to Mass Effect 2 and see what changes were made throughout it as I play through it again.

I also plan to do another run through of Both Games later on in Renegade Mode as I want to have both modes ready to Import to Mass Effect 3 coming out later this year.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011   #8055
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Gonna play some BFBC2 in some minutes, it's been long since I last played it and I miss playing a full game without interruptions or lag (too bad they don't have zombies).
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote