Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2007   #781
juggalo_4_ever
Grand Theft Auto IV
Amateur Member

juggalo_4_ever can only hope to improve
grand theft auto vice city stories, i like swimming in the big boat with the smiley face.
Old 03-27-2007   #782
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
GTA : VCS . Just opened the bridges and started doing missions on the other island.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #783
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Oblivion (PS3).

Just got Umbra tbh.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #784
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future

Last played a capture the flag match in Resistance. Was a good match, overall I got 2nd with 2 captures, and a 2-1 kdr
Old 03-27-2007   #785
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
VCS on PS2, just finished it 100%.

Now I'm installing Shivering Isles, it comes with a nice map.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #786
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
GTACS on the ps2 and Scarface on the pc 8)
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #787
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus
Oblivion (PS3).

Just got Umbra tbh.
Yeah I love that sword too

Lately I been playing Trackmania Nations, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, and Test Drive Unlimited

all 3 of those games have been keeping me busy

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #788
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Been playing San Andreas on PC lately since my faggot ass Xbox 360 is broken.

I played NCAA Football 07 again at DBD's house.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #789
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Max Payne 2 (pc)
Old 03-27-2007   #790
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Yeah I love that sword too

Lately I been playing Trackmania Nations, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, and Test Drive Unlimited

all 3 of those games have been keeping me busy
It's too bad that it's so damn expensive to have repaired though.

If I use it during a quest I pretty much end up spending all the money I make from the quest just to take it to a shop and have it fixed. I have tons of repair hammers that I stole from various places, but I'm not a Journeyman Armorer yet so I can't repair enchanted items. >______>

I might just get some crappy iron swords and use them until they break so that I can work on my Armorer skill some more.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #791
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
The Suffering: Ties that Bind for ps2 last time i played that game was two yrs ago untill sunday

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #792
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
VCS. Purchased a heap more of Empire Buildings.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #793
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I've been reliving the good times with Starcraft - Brood Wars. Just finished the Protoss episode (IV). So awesome.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #794
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Resistance, ya know, being original

I got first in a Meltdown match
Old 03-29-2007   #795
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Just had a mess around on Virtua Fighter 4 on my PS2, good fight'em up game for when I'm in the mood.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote