Old 08-18-2010   #7876
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Mafia II demo - This game is going to be fantastic, I just can't get enough from this demo.

Shadow of the Colossus - Someone recommended this game to me. I never played it before, but it is truly amazing.
Old 08-18-2010   #7877
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Bought Borderlands and all the DLCs off Steam, so I played that last. How a loot-based first person shooter with only a shred of story holds my attention so well is beyond me.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #7878
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Kane and Lynch: Dog Days

Hot damn this is good. I guess I'm the type of person to like Kane and Lynch. I enjoyed the first game alot, and this one just takes the cake for me. So damn good
Old 08-18-2010   #7879
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Modern Warfare (COD4). So much better than MW2.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #7880
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Civilization 4
Was trying to win by having the most culture and science but fucking Russians got jealous and sneak attacked me and I lost a city so I just quit.
Old 08-18-2010   #7881
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Kane and Lynch 2 demo. The visual style drives me batshit (great for movies, bad for games) but other than that, I liked it.
Old 08-20-2010   #7882
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
TES IV Oblivion

Internets been fucky for the last 2-3 weeks which meant no online gaming. 4 years old and still amazing, every time I play I find new quests.

I wish they'd make TES already.
Old 08-20-2010   #7883
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Finished off STALKER Clear Sky and played some of Shadow of Chernobyl.
Love the series although its a little disappointing that the maps are nearly identical. (yea I know they are set in the same place but just finishing one I feel like I'm passing through the same shit again.)
Probably will pick up Call of Pripyat when I'm down with SoC

Also started playing Sid Meier's Pirates!
was pretty fun
Old 08-20-2010   #7884
DiscoBombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
TES IV Oblivion

Internets been fucky for the last 2-3 weeks which meant no online gaming. 4 years old and still amazing, every time I play I find new quests.

I wish they'd make TES already.
Bethesda already said they probably won't be making it, at least not for a very long time.

Last game I played was a bit of Nintendogs and Pokemon SoulSilver.
Old 08-21-2010   #7885
lillb
Casual User

Played some Dragon Age
wanna finish it with my rogue now. Got all my allies going to the landsmeet next.
Old 08-23-2010   #7886
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Kane & Lynch 2 on the Xbox 360. Done some of the Multiplayer, right now, since it's still early days, no one is being a cunt yet, so the games are all going quite well. Also EASTER EGG, found a secret Bowling Ball weapon!
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010   #7887
lillb
Casual User

Stalker shadow of chernobyl
Really annoying that the NPCs die so easily. Hate going on a mission where I'm supposed to protect someone or help someone attack something and all my allies drop dead in a minute cause they can't use cover properly.
Otherwise a great game and I love it.
Old 08-24-2010   #7888
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Finished Shadow of the Colossus this afternoon. I had a suspicion on how this game would and and, turns out, I was right.
Old 08-24-2010   #7889
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I miss that game, it was beautiful. I can't wait for their next project.

Please remind me how it ends ?
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010   #7890
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Uncharted 2, trying not to rush it. It's so good.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote