Old 07-27-2010   #7846
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
BeatHazard. It's the same game i posted last time, but with the correct name.

I also bought fruit ninja off the app store. seems like a pretty boring game but it's actually really addictive. I would never have bought it though if my lecturer wasnt a designer at halfbrick, the studio that made it.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #7847
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Went on a rampage with my Armageddon spell in Oblivion. It does 100 damage for 100 feet of fire damage, and 100 damage for like 65 feet for shock damage. Needless to say the Imperial City's districts were obliterated. Man, this game is fun when you're breaking the law. My bounty when I decided to call it quits was about 75k.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #7848
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Played some tropico 3. Got the best island I have created so far. Strange thing I find with this game is that it takes ages to get a city growing. Took me 20 ingame years to go from 50 people to 200...

Either that or I am not doing enough for them. I had quite a few starvation messages.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010   #7849
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
League of Legends. It grows on ya
Old 08-02-2010   #7850
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Blur. It's a suprisingly fun racing game! I only played 2 player with my mates, so i dont know what the singleplayer is like, but two player is awesome.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010   #7851
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Son of a bitch! Just finished playing The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition on the PS3, got 95% of the Trophies, missed out on one because I forgot to create a save earlier on to get both endings, now I gotta replay the whole game again to get the one remaining trophy.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010   #7852
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Son of a bitch! Just finished playing The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition on the PS3, got 95% of the Trophies, missed out on one because I forgot to create a save earlier on to get both endings, now I gotta replay the whole game again to get the one remaining trophy.
LOL I quick save like crazy on games like that, cause thier is many possibilities to complete missions or endings.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010   #7853
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Just Cause 2 for PC. My god this beats the living hell out of the 360 version. I'm running all maxed out at 1280x720 (window) with 16xAF and 4xAA. Getting over 60 FPS constant. Now the mouth movements are properly synced!

Also the controls are beautiful. I was worried flying was going to be a fucking nightmare but so far even thats not too difficult to get the hang of.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #7854
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBombs View Post
Just Cause 2 for PC. My god this beats the living hell out of the 360 version. I'm running all maxed out at 1280x720 (window) with 16xAF and 4xAA. Getting over 60 FPS constant. Now the mouth movements are properly synced!

Also the controls are beautiful. I was worried flying was going to be a fucking nightmare but so far even thats not too difficult to get the hang of.
The flying controls are good except for the rear rudder steering on the planes, the game is missing that so it makes it impossible to line up with the runway.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #7855
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got that last Trophy on The Secret of Monkey Island, last game I played though was Modern Warfare 2 on PC, but I seem to have this bug lately, Steam keeps bloody disconnecting after 30 minutes or so then takes it's sweet ass time to re-connect, is rather annoying.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #7856
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Starcraft 2

Finished the campaign, now heading onto the Challenges and AI based skirmish
Old 08-06-2010   #7857
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Shadow Of The Colossus

an amazing game, and amazing achievement for the ps2.

really hope they bring out the ico and sotc HD remakes on the ps3
Old 08-06-2010   #7858
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Oblivion
With some instructions off of an Oblivion wiki, I made a spell that, upon touching an enemy, will cause them to run a bit, fall over, and let them get about 2 swings of their sword in before they collapse over dead. I used it to kill every single person I could find in the Imperial City. Got a bounty of like 103k.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #7859
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
GTA IV: Reinstalled for a fresh start, installed .NET 4, scripthook, xlive, etc. and am using AmbientWars Revival and inGame Trainer.

The fun is endless.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #7860
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
MW2

Played a private match, a 3 man free for all, no scopes and c4 only in the landing area of terminal, funnn