Old 07-18-2010   #7831
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Now last played: Team Fortress 2, Loving the Engineer Update, just hit Milestone 2 on it, some of the past few games are the best I've had on it!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010   #7832
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Good game, but TT have really dropped the ball on this game regarding glitches, i can't remember a single one in any of the Lego Star Wars games, but in Potter it's constant glitches. Love the level creator in Gringotts, It's amazing.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010   #7833
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Playing some Deus Ex. Great game.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010   #7834
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Fifa 09. First time ive played Fifa in ages. 2 games was enough for me though.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010   #7835
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Heavy Rain. One of the most epic games in terms of the concept that I've even played.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010   #7836
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I played some Alien Swarm yesterday. Pretty fun game if you're not tech.
Old 07-25-2010   #7837
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
alpha protocol
almost done with it
Old 07-25-2010   #7838
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Oblivion
It's a nice change from RDR's deserts (don't get me wrong, I like them) and Fallout 3's wasteland to see trees and life everywhere. I did a quest, leveled up, and made some new Destruction spells. They're both like 20 points more powerful than the last two I was using.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010   #7839
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Spiderman Web of Shadows

Is k. Boss glitched out on me so I beat her easily.
Old 07-25-2010   #7840
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Beatdown. If you havent played this, give it a go. I imagine it's really cheap if you buy it and you can get a portable version. It's like asteroids, but each level is a song on your computer. The faster and more intense the song, the more enemies you get and the stronger firepower you have etc. I played some of my really heavy songs on it last night and it was intense!

edit: BEATHAZARD?!!!!! Why the fuck do i always call it beatdown.

Last edited by Legham; 07-27-2010 at 09:37 PM..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #7841
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
GTA 4

Just beatin people up and getting hit by cars
Old 07-27-2010   #7842
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
command and conquer 3: tiberium wars

the last decent C&C before the wank they produced that is the last two games
Old 07-27-2010   #7843
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Finally beat Oblivion's main storyline. Now, IDK. I guess I'll make some really powerful spells and wreak havoc on the townspeople. A friend in my Vo-Tech class was telling me about a spell his friend made that let him basically kill anyone in an entire city with one blow. I'll have to do a looooooot of perma-duping to get my Magicka up that high. Luckily, I got a sigil stone yesterday with fortify Magicka 50 on it yesterday.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #7844
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Assassins Creed 2, got platinum. It was difficult but totally fun.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #7845
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, Episode 4 - Beyond the Alleys of the Dolls.

Awesome Episode, the music that plays during the final showdown is great, and the puzzles were brilliant.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote