Old 07-07-2010   #7801
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post
AC2, I'm in Venice now and my god the graphics are great.
Yea venice awed me because I had actually been there irl. They did an awesome job.

I last played alpha protocol
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010   #7802
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I've been replaying inFamous. This game really presses all the right buttons for me. I'm finding it's easier to get xp playing as good because you can heal people all the time, while playing as evil is much easier to get (evil) karma just by being destructive.

Looking forward to inFamous 2 next year.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #7803
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Mass Effect, OMG this game is brilliant and I still have Mass Effect 2 to start when I finish this one.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #7804
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
Mass Effect, OMG this game is brilliant and I still have Mass Effect 2 to start when I finish this one.
You can tranfer the gamesave data from Mass Effect 1 to 2 as well, so becareful of the choices you make, it will reflect in the second game at least thats what I heard anyway.
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #7805
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
LittleBigPlanet
I held off to buy it and man I shouldn't have waited. The game is just plain fun.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #7806
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
You can tranfer the gamesave data from Mass Effect 1 to 2 as well, so becareful of the choices you make, it will reflect in the second game at least thats what I heard anyway.
yup the big choices can change some major things but the smaller choices will show up too but they aren't as integral to the story. It was a long time between me playing the first and the second so when I encountered stuff from my first save I was often like I did that? oh right

Played some Alpha Protocol earlier
not a bad game
it gives you tons of choices and I always feel like I'm making the wrong ones or will regret it later.
I have yet to kill anyone that I had a choice in the matter.
Old 07-09-2010   #7807
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Some TF2 as a SNOIPA

Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #7808
lillb
Casual User

I picked up Darkspawn Chronicles and Leliana's Song DLC for Dragon Age: Origins last night and played through both
They are only an hour or two long and the Darkspawn Chronicles was kinda boring but Leliana's Song was pretty fun.
Old 07-09-2010   #7809
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Monkey Island 2: Special Edition, just going through it again making sure I get all of the commentary tracks, also loving the music in certain areas.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #7810
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Crackdown 2. Boring, repetitive and frustrating.
Old 07-10-2010   #7811
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I got around to buying Angry Birds for iPhone. Probably play a bit of RDR tonight cause i have an assignment on it due in on monday .
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #7812
lillb
Casual User

Worked on my third playthrough of Dragon Age as a rogue, got almost all my allies (working on the dwarves)
I really love how much the dialogue can change depending on what origin story you picked or what choices you make.

Then tried out the coop missions in RDR. They were definitely a lot longer and more challenging than I expected. And whoever said Ammunition was the hardest is fucking right, got blown to hell by cannons pretty quick. A few of them I feel you need more than just 2 people to do, gonna have to get a larger posse together to complete them all.
Old 07-13-2010   #7813
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Yesterday finished The Ballad of Gay Tony again on PC and finally completed Red Dead Redemption about half an hour ago.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010   #7814
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Been playing some RDR today with bucko/ssh! gooood shit
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010   #7815
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Completed Assassins Creed 2, the ending is awesome. Just going to do the download content now. The third gameplay footage looks brilliant too.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote