Old 06-01-2010   #7726
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Mike View Post
Lol I nearly shit my pants the first time a bear mauled me from out of nowhere
Still happens every time that happens to me. "Just picking a flower and OH MY GOD A BEAR OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE *POOP*.
I'm doing what I think are the last missions.
I just did that bank mission where you first meet Dutch.
Old 06-01-2010   #7727
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
yup I just have rank 10 in survivalist and sharpshooter and I'm done with all challenges!
So I'm going around getting 2 of each plant now.
Yeah i've done both of those, the 2 of each is rather annoying, but easy enough... and Rank 10 of sharpshooter gave me some grief until i found a quick way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Mike View Post
Lol I nearly shit my pants the first time a bear mauled me from out of nowhere
The things that get me most are the cougars, they're so fast and hunt in like packs of 5 so i can't even decide which to kill first before i'm dead
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010   #7728
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Yeah i've done both of those, the 2 of each is rather annoying, but easy enough... and Rank 10 of sharpshooter gave me some grief until i found a quick way

The things that get me most are the cougars, they're so fast and hunt in like packs of 5 so i can't even decide which to kill first before i'm dead
Just finished Survivalist, if you don't mind sharing your quick way for Sharpshooter I'd like to know it.

And the cougars, I usually only see them one at a time, occasionally 2 but everytime I go to skin one another pops out of the bushes.

Also FUCK five finger fillet
That game is so annoying but I need to beat it for 100% and the rebel outfit
Old 06-01-2010   #7729
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
The best way to do sharpshooter is to go into a saloon, hide behind the bar, aim at a random person and all the people in the bar will draw their guns, now just dead-eye each of their guns and bang rank 10 over...

Fuck that five finger fillet was annoying, the poker one for the us army outfit was annoying too, having to bust out everyone
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010   #7730
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
The best way to do sharpshooter is to go into a saloon, hide behind the bar, aim at a random person and all the people in the bar will draw their guns, now just dead-eye each of their guns and bang rank 10 over...

Fuck that five finger fillet was annoying, the poker one for the us army outfit was annoying too, having to bust out everyone
ah good idea I tried doing it at a gang hideout but the bitches hide behind cover too much so I failed to get 6 of them without reloading.

yea I suck at poker, I was able to get it down to me and one other guy but we just kept going back and forth so I eventually cashed out when I had more than I bought in for
Old 06-01-2010   #7731
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
RDR

Leveled up a bit in free roam...went 15-2 surprisingly in a gang shootout
Old 06-02-2010   #7732
lillb
Casual User

just finally got the sharpshooter rank 10 in red dead
now just to finish the rebel and us army outfits (i believe there are still two undiscovered outfits tho) and all the bounties
then finish off the story, think ive got all the strangers done
Old 06-04-2010   #7733
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Im done with Alpha Protocol. The game itself is not great but still playable. But the boss mission... holy fuck. I am DONE!
Old 06-04-2010   #7734
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Split/Second on PC.

Pretty kewl game.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010   #7735
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
HeartGold/SoulSilver

Pokeymanz u guise
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010   #7736
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I've been playing RDR. Haven't gotten very far into the story. I always get sidetracked and start hunting lol
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010   #7737
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. PRetteh kewl.
Old 06-06-2010   #7738
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
RDR

I'm pissed, because I did the 'Poppycock' mission and screwed up killing the guy after giving him the $1k. I hogtied him in front of authorities instead of sacrificing little honor by killing him inside.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010   #7739
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Skate 3, such an improvement over its predecessors. Everything is so smooth.
Old 06-08-2010   #7740
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Yakuza 3

So glad the 4th ones coming out over here