Old 05-30-2010   #7711
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Red Dead Redemption on the PlayStation 3
Same. Finally got my friend to get the game so I played online with him for several hours last night. It's amazing how fun it is just to explore with a friend. Also today I've gotten closer to 100%. At about 96% now.
Old 05-30-2010   #7712
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
Played more Blur. Game is awesome.

Alpha Protocol. So far pretty shitty.
noo I wanted it to be good

Played Red Dead last night got to West Elizabeth finally, killed some bighorn, elk, and bears and finished the treasure hunter challenges
Old 05-30-2010   #7713
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Red Dead

Finished the story...Now I might get around to some multiplayer
Old 05-31-2010   #7714
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Fallout 3, just continuing my run through of it again with the graphics mod I added, I can't even go back to the original graphics anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
wait, so that isn't a troll pic?
its a mockup screen, here is a thread that shows them all

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?p=9664408

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 05-31-2010 at 06:35 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010   #7715
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
noo I wanted it to be good
Yeah me too. I heard the story is the only good thing about it. Eh I'll suffer through the game to see the story.
Old 05-31-2010   #7716
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
Yeah me too. I heard the story is the only good thing about it. Eh I'll suffer through the game to see the story.
Yea I'll pick it up when its like $10 or less then
Old 05-31-2010   #7717
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I played some Red Dead Redemption. I'm at about 60%. I finally got to West Elisabeth. I did the first mission there, talked to the 'I Know You" stranger, got to rank 10 in both Survivalist and Treasure Hunter and then shot some bears.
They are hard to kill. Five shotgun shots (on the body) will get them down, but shooting them with a revolver takes a while.

Off to do the Master Hunter challenges.
Old 05-31-2010   #7718
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
I played some Red Dead Redemption. I'm at about 60%. I finally got to West Elisabeth. I did the first mission there, talked to the 'I Know You" stranger, got to rank 10 in both Survivalist and Treasure Hunter and then shot some bears.
They are hard to kill. Five shotgun shots (on the body) will get them down, but shooting them with a revolver takes a while.

Off to do the Master Hunter challenges.
Buffalo Rifle to the face usually works quite well on them, I just needa kill one with my knife now.
Old 06-01-2010   #7719
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Ya dog, even like 2 or 3 repeater shots to the head takes them down (use dead eye)
Old 06-01-2010   #7720
TwistedArachnid
Fantasy Hero
Addicted Member

TwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enough
PS3: 3D Game Dot Heroes
360: Alan Wake
Wii: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggler
iPod Touch: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
DS: Kingdom Hearts a buncha days over 7 or something...
Old 06-01-2010   #7721
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Need for Speed: Shift

What the fuck is this shit? If I had wanted to play a racing simulator I would've popped in Forza. Go back to Hot Pursuit 2 structure please.

Also a lot of RDR, got the Legend of the West outfit and played some random minigames. Liar's Dice remains my favorite.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010   #7722
lillb
Casual User

Playing Red Dead right now, trying to finish off the hunter challenges going for Rank 10 right now Just killed Lobo.
But fuck the bears in this game, I was searching for one for hours and never found one until I was caught up with something else then the bitches come up behind me and rape me, another one almost just got me as I tried to skin some wolves.
Old 06-01-2010   #7723
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Fucking annoying as fuck, when ever you want a bear there never are any, but when you're picking violet snowdrops 2 mother fuckers come up and rape your ass every time

But i'm doing the same, finishing off the challenges and going for the 100%
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010   #7724
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Fucking annoying as fuck, when ever you want a bear there never are any, but when you're picking violet snowdrops 2 mother fuckers come up and rape your ass every time

But i'm doing the same, finishing off the challenges and going for the 100%
yup I just have rank 10 in survivalist and sharpshooter and I'm done with all challenges!
So I'm going around getting 2 of each plant now.
Old 06-01-2010   #7725
GTA Mike
Eh?

Lol I nearly shit my pants the first time a bear mauled me from out of nowhere