Old 05-28-2010   #7696
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I hate you. It's taking me sooo long to get even like $2,000 in this game >:[
I made $3,000 today, just by selling pelts, meat, etc...
So far, the best place I found for hunting is Rio Del Lobo. After walking around for a few minutes, packs of wolves come with four to five wolves at a time. I shoot them, start skinning them and by the time I'm finished, a new pack arrives. The area north-west of Armadillo (the name has "Rattlesnake" in it, if I remember correctly), has a lot of wolves as well.

The reason this is great, is because you are constantly busy, either shooting or skinning, and the pelts and meat sell for quite a lot of money. But the Wolf Hearts sell for $18 EACH, so if you kill 20 wolves, you'll have $360 instantly.
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #7697
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
That is how I made at least 12,000 of what I have, though my favorite spot to hunt was Riley's Range. Easily kill 20 wolves in a matter of minutes depending on your luck, as well as Bucks/deers, skinning animation sucks to watch 100 times, but hey, what you gonna do, aside from that glitch I found that I use to skip the skinning animation but still "skin" the animal, you get all the stuff you would get from it, but the animal appearance doesn't change, it still has its coat. Sucks that the game has a 99 limit for shit, I killed and skinned 160+ wolves, only got 99 skins and pelts from them and 71 hearts, was super pissed.

I made a TON off of grizzly's, though, I got killed cheaply once by one that continually trampled me as my guy got stuck in some spot on the ground after I'd already killed 20 or so of them, pisses me off I can't open that item screen while on the ground, would save quite a bit of trouble. I killed 44 grizzly's, sold the stuff from them, and made a ton of cash. Was cool, found a good spot where I could just continually kill them as more continually showed up.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #7698
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I like tall trees or whatever it's called, elk, wolves and bears pretty much non stop
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #7699
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
foxes sell for quite a good sum in mexico
as well as cougars
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #7700
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Red Dead Redemption, rode my 301st mile on horse.

Also, it is more fun imo to have people lassoed on the tracks instead of hogtied, have them roped up as you hold them there on the train tracks as people just watch, you don't get a bounty that way, unless you drag them a good distance. Pisses me off that you can't use the lasso while on the train, I really wanted to drag someone from the train, fucking asshole motherfuckers, there is not fucking reason why you shouldn't be able to use the fucking lasso on the goddamn train.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #7701
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
Red Dead Redemption, rode my 301st mile on horse.

Also, it is more fun imo to have people lassoed on the tracks instead of hogtied, have them roped up as you hold them there on the train tracks as people just watch, you don't get a bounty that way, unless you drag them a good distance. Pisses me off that you can't use the lasso while on the train, I really wanted to drag someone from the train, fucking asshole motherfuckers, there is not fucking reason why you shouldn't be able to use the fucking lasso on the goddamn train.
yea i know I wanted to lasso the engineer but I couldn't
Old 05-29-2010   #7702
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Well, I still can't go to Tall Trees and the Great Plains, because I've been hunting a lot, instead of actually doing missions.
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #7703
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
Well, I still can't go to Tall Trees and the Great Plains, because I've been hunting a lot, instead of actually doing missions.
Yea I was doing all the challenges but now all my challenges have to take place in Tall Trees or Great Plains so I have to finish the missions in Mexico
Old 05-29-2010   #7704
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Red Dead Redemption a few days ago, multiplayer. Can be fun if people aren't asses and kill me in Free Roam.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #7705
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
^^^
So basically it's like GTA IV's multiplayer, then?

Played some FTB3 on PSP, just sniping in single player. I hate how the M24SWS takes you out of scope to cycle the bolt after you shoot it. That's the reason I prefer the L96 for sniping in single player.
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #7706
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Playing uncharted 2 right now. Should be getting RDR tomorrow as long as my money goes into my account..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #7707
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I was playing Half Life 2 - Episode 3.

Pic related. It's the Main Menu.
Old 05-30-2010   #7708
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Played more Blur. Game is awesome.

Alpha Protocol. So far pretty shitty.
Old 05-30-2010   #7709
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
I was playing Half Life 2 - Episode 3.

Pic related. It's the Main Menu.

wait, so that isn't a troll pic?
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #7710
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Red Dead Redemption on the PlayStation 3