Old 05-20-2010   #7681
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Red Dead Redemption

I've prolly played way more of the storyline than most people on here but I've also done a fair bit of exploring and side stuff. Liar's dice is probably my favorite saloon game, and going after bounties is great fun.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010   #7682
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesbrothers View Post
FEAR

I fucking hate the ninja-like enemies that can turn themselves invisible.
those are called the "watchers" they can cloak themselves, attach to walls and ceilings too

http://fear.dasmirnov.net/info/enemies.php

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010   #7683
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Wait, I thought this game was supposed to be of the lineage of a fun platformer! All I'm playing is a piss poor hack'n'slash and jumping puzzle with shitty controls, poor mechanics, jerky movements, and shitty dialog. Also don't even get me started on that camera system.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010   #7684
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
FIFA 10
Fucking Disgrace...
I played with both Argentina and Spain against Russia on Legendary, and for fucks sake: everyone turns into a god, it's like every opposing player is a superhuman. Some dwarves went for a jumping header against Pique and fucking won it, seriously EA.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #7685
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Red Dead Redemption. I'm loving this whole wild west concept.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #7686
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Red Dead Redemption, racked up about another 4,000 bucks from a hunt sell, up to exactly $10,245 right now. :>

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #7687
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I currently have about $400 but the most I have ever had was $1,200 which I bought the $750 Hungarian Half-breed with. I am enjoying liar's dice, I didn't know how to play it at first but I learned rather quickly and now I want to play it in real life. I like blackjack, but it's more about luck rather than skill. Does anyone here know if you use a rabbit's foot does it give you better chances in the gambling mini-games.
Old 05-23-2010   #7688
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
RDR

Did a couple mexico missions, did some hunting, got attacked by a pack of wolves and than shot and skinned them lol
Old 05-23-2010   #7689
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
Red Dead Redemption, racked up about another 4,000 bucks from a hunt sell, up to exactly $10,245 right now. :>
I hate you. It's taking me sooo long to get even like $2,000 in this game >:[
Old 05-23-2010   #7690
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Dang, I bought another safe house the other day and now I have less than $50

But a few hundreds worth of skins
Old 05-23-2010   #7691
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I hate you. It's taking me sooo long to get even like $2,000 in this game >:[
I've also gotten every single available gun at the stores as well. I got that $10,000 trophy early yesterday, so I've accumulated quite a bit, and have only opened up Mexico so far. I can't wait to fight bears with my knife when I open that northern area up. I've also got all the safehouses so far.

Also, I NEVER quick travel, I only done it once to see how it worked, I am all by horse travel. 120.63 miles traveled by horse, 41 by foot. 17 hrs, 26 min, 23 sec of playtime, 47 days passed. Only done 26 missions.

Btw, do places give more for certain pelts, etc, if so, where is the best place to sell wolf ones? I sell them all in Armadillo.

But I've spent probably 6 or so hours getting all that cash from hunting, not to mention if you read my other post in that other RDR thread, you'll see that I actually lost about 1,200 bucks because of the goddamn item cap of 99, where I should have had around 160+ wolf pelts and skins, as well as other conflicts I have had hunting, etc.

Now I'm just trying to kill 2 cougars with a knife, gotten 1 so far killed, but have acquired 2 pelts. The wolves in the cougar area won't leave me the fuck alone, and are making me RAGE hardcore, oh well, I'm offing those fuckers and getting their pelt/skins/hearts anyway, so more moniez for meh.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 05-28-2010   #7692
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
So I was playing Blur and after about an hour of playing I finally got to first place and after I g through the finish line the game decides to crash. FUCK SAKE
Old 05-28-2010   #7693
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I played Uncharted 2 for a fair while online today. I have a cold, so good enough excuse to sit inside for hours and do nothing. For some reason it seemed all the ridiculously good people were online. A few times i got put in a match where the lowest level player other than me (im 33 now, was 30 at the start of today), was well into the 40's. So i didnt go too good most of the time. I was pretty stoked though, cause in one of those matches were i was at least 10 levels lower than the lowest other player, i got the most kills pwned.

And then Piggus sent me hate mail over psn

I was gonna get RDR today but i dont get paid until monday now, not friday
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #7694
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
Btw, do places give more for certain pelts, etc, if so, where is the best place to sell wolf ones? I sell them all in Armadillo.
Basically the further away from the location you obtained the pelt/animal part, the more it's worth.
Old 05-28-2010   #7695
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Basically the further away from the location you obtained the pelt/animal part, the more it's worth.

I found that out with bear/buffalo stuff, those were worth a SHIT LOAD more in Armadillo than Blackwater or that other store by the other safe house in Tall Trees.

Anyway, last game I played was RDRedemption, got like $17,000 right now even after buying all the safehouses and weapons =/, going to have to force myself to finish the story missions. =/

Quote: