Old 05-17-2010   #7666
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Nhl 09

Dynasty mode, in the playoffs now, made it past Dallas in the first round 4 game to 2, then swept st louis 4-0, now Im in the western final against Anaheim
Old 05-18-2010   #7667
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Red Dead Redemption of course
love hunting
was fighting packs of wolves with just my badass hunting knife
Old 05-18-2010   #7668
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
RDR, I'm finding this to be really entertaining by straying away from the storyline for a bit. The spontaneity of the world is just incredible! I nearly shat myself when a huge wolf pack started chasing me
Old 05-18-2010   #7669
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
RDR, I'm finding this to be really entertaining by straying away from the storyline for a bit. The spontaneity of the world is just incredible! I nearly shat myself when a huge wolf pack started chasing me
Yea I've only done a handful of story missions
and those wolfpacks are no joke, they tore my horse down and then took me out a few times, finally decided to try my knife on them since the hunter challenge required you to kill 5 wolves with your knife. I found the knife more effective than my guns since when trying to aim the gun I always got ambushed from the side or back by another wolf.
Old 05-19-2010   #7670
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I just played through all of portal cause it was free on steam. I've played it on ps3 before, so it was pretty easy. Especially the last battle because i was using a mouse instead of a controller.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #7671
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Started a New Game of Fallout 3. I just blew up Megaton for fun cause I never done it on my first time through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
I just played through all of portal cause it was free on steam. I've played it on ps3 before, so it was pretty easy. Especially the last battle because i was using a mouse instead of a controller.
The Last battle is tricky, because all the eyeballs you knock off GladOS kept sliding off the incinerator if you don't place them right before hitting the button.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #7672
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
More Red Dead Redemption. God damn it this game is so fucking immersive! I seriously hope like hell the next GTA has this much stuff to do, not to mention its spontaneity.
Old 05-19-2010   #7673
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
More Red Dead Redemption. God damn it this game is so fucking immersive! I seriously hope like hell the next GTA has this much stuff to do, not to mention its spontaneity.
Hell yea! I love the random encounters, even though alot of people try to rob/kill you lol.
I'm about to go play it for a little before bed, hopefully try out the mp with some friends tonight.
Also I was trying to beat the guy at horseshoes and I'm terrible at it
Old 05-19-2010   #7674
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Is it true that the flags in the game have 50 stars? I'm the kind of the guy who loses sleep over this stuff

lol

EDIT: nvm
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #7675
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Schwab View Post
Is it true that the flags in the game have 50 stars? I'm the kind of the guy who loses sleep over this stuff

lol
I lose sleep over playing addicting games too sometimes I put 50 - 60 hours a week into them

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 05-19-2010   #7676
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
^Not addicting games, but little details like an anachronistic amount of stars on the U.S. flag. Found out there's 46, so I'm fine.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #7677
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
Started a New Game of Fallout 3. I just blew up Megaton for fun cause I never done it on my first time through.

The Last battle is tricky, because all the eyeballs you knock off GladOS kept sliding off the incinerator if you don't place them right before hitting the button.

Ahh, i do it differently:

Instead of placing it on top and opening it, i just leave the eyeball near it, then use portals to run to it quickly and place it in. As long as the portals are reasonably close it's no trouble to do it in time.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #7678
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:

Instead of placing it on top and opening it, i just leave the eyeball near it, then use portals to run to it quickly and place it in. As long as the portals are reasonably close it's no trouble to do it in time.
aha I never thought of that, will try it that way next time.

the way you did it was probably the developers original intension lol

Old 05-19-2010   #7679
lillb
Casual User

Quote:

lol never thought of doing it any other way

just tried out some mp on Red Dead Redemption
it was actually pretty fun once I joined up with a random posse and was no longer being constantly shot without backup. Also played 2 competitive matches. Gang shootout was fun and my team dominated the other and then we played grab the bag or whatever where you gotta steal the gold bags from the other team, that was fun but we ended up going to sudden death and my team killed the other team and won. Overall ranked up to rank 5 got a sickly horse instead of the mule (I couldn't stand the noises that thing makes)
Old 05-20-2010   #7680
bluesbrothers
Canucks Fan

bluesbrothers is on a distinguished roadbluesbrothers is on a distinguished road
FEAR

I fucking hate the ninja-like enemies that can turn themselves invisible.
bluesbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote